Welcoming Bulldog

Note: No proof reading done, so please ignore any spell or grammar mistakes, I just updated the next part will proof read it later. Please enjoy reading

Precap from last chapter: In RM, Khushi and Arnav shared some mischievous talk about how Khushi will handle her husband as she has weird habit of kicking someone from bed. In night, Buaji made call to Dadi in RM and Invited Raizada family to their home to meet Payal's dad and Fix alliance, whereas remembering afternoon talk Khushi is embarrassed and it is difficult for her to face certain Raizada... Other side Arnav is planning to tease Khushi...

To be continued...

It is blissful morning in RM, Arnav just came back from jogging and saw his Ma and Dadi both are discussing something seriously. He went towards them and asked HP to bring water for him and sat beside his Dadi (Other two Raizada siblings are still sleeping selling horses...)

Arnav greeted both Dadi & Ma Good Morning and asked about the serious discussion, then Ratna and Dadi both discussed with him their worry and asked for solution to avoid any further complications in Future...After listening everything and looking into seriousness of the topic Arnav just nodded his head and gave them strength by his words "Don't worry you both, I will handle everything. Now I will take care of this matter personally..."

After hearing his firm words, both Dadi & Ratna felt relief and now they are sure that their Arnav beta will take care of everything and nothing will go wrong...

After drinking water, Arnav gave order to HP to make his regular breakfast and coffee till the time he will be back and went to his room for freshening up...

In room Arnav was thinking about the talk he had with his Dadi and Ma...then he thought something and dialed a number of his PA and asked her to gather information about someone and contact details to talk to the certain person to fix an appointment in afternoon with someone and grabbed his clothes from wardrobe the headed to bathroom

After 45 mins he came downstairs fully ready in his tuxedo gray suit

Image

He went towards dining area where everyone was waiting for him, looking at his ready to go attire Akash asked him

Akash: Bhai, Its SUNDAY today have you forgot? That you are planning to go to office.

Arnav: Smiled at him and said No my Bro, I now t's Sunday but I forgot that I have a urgent meeting today with one of our new client as Client his not having any time tomorrow so I decided to meet him today only and fix the deal (Arnav stated having his breakfast...)

Akash: Bhai, It's okay that you are going but don't forget to come soon as we need to go to Payal's home today (lats line he said while blushing slightly...)

Arnav: (Looking at Akash face) Seriously Akash! You are blushing? I mean be a Man Akash, you are going to be married man soon...

Dadi, NK and Anjali said at same time, leave it you will not understand Chhote/Bhai

Ratna just smiled and Arnav said Unbelievable with his lopsided smile...

Arnav finished his breakfast and said Bye to everyone and told his Ma that he is going to office then in afternoon will go to meet there only he will have lunch and in evening directly visit Sharma House. So not to wait for him.

Ratna just nodded and said Best of Luck to grab the new deal for which he is going to office on Sunday (In mind Ratna and Dadi got na idea which deal he is talking about and they guessed where he is going in afternoon as they remembered his words in morning about their discussion)