Gift of GOD in my Arms

To be continued...

Our angry young businessman, Mighty ASR reached in his office premises and he is now entering in AR design with all Frustrated mood... He marched towards his cabin and shouted, "Akash come in my cabin..." and while entering in his cabin he gave angry look to his PA and called her in his cabin.

After looking at her boss's bad mood now Sheetal (Arnav's PA) is furious to go inside the tiger den, she was just thinking like ASR as roaring tiger and sweating badly

Sheetal: Knocking on door, May I come in?

Arnav: COME IN

Sheetal: ASR, you called me?

Arnav: Next time please plan my return travel on Friday/Saturday, never plan on Sunday. You GOT IT, Shouted at her, just as my Sunday flight got delayed, I travelled in that morning domestic class flight...and it's all your fault...

Sheetal: Sorry ASR, but how is it my fault? you flight got delay suddenly. Her eyes moistened

Arnav: That I don't know...

Same time Akash entered in Arnav's cabin and watching whole scene he told Sheetal to go

Akash: Bhai, relax what happened?

Arnav: What happened? That irritating girl accused me for clicking photos...What the F***k!

Akash: Wo wo wo, Bhai chill, why are you using this language and that is also in office, he went near Arnav and kept his hand on his shoulder and told him, Bhai relax go and get fresh, I brought this suit for you please get ready, till the time I will send black coffee for you... Please Relax... OK

Arnav: He just glared at him

Another interesting scene was taking place in parking lot of AR design while above scene was going on in ASR's cabin,

Few minutes back in parking lot:

A white BMW arrived in AR design, Anjali Raizada just entered in parking lot she was locking her car when she saw a red Audi entering inside parking lot, there was glint in her eyes when she saw Rahul is coming from that Audi car, with smile on face she was about to call him to greet Good morning suddenly watching next scene near the car she lost her smile and stood there with shocking expressions on face...

Near Rahul's car, Rahul came out and went to open door for Khushi, he gave her hand and she came out of car holding his hand, still she is having angry face so Rahul just hugged her tightly and caressed her hair, then gave a kiss on her forehead, then said something and gestured her to hold his hand and took her inside....

Anjali POV:

What the hell? Who is this girl with Rahul, Yeah she is beautiful, I mean more than beautiful but still what he is doing with her?

That is also hugging, kissing, and what not... I will see you Rahul, How you dare to touch that girl? It seems she is new model for this photoshoot or Is she is his girlfriend? No no no... this should not happen, it is not true, If he has any girlfriend then of course Akash must be knowing about it!

You Witch see what I will do with you, don't forget you are in AR and to be here in AR you need to deal with ANJALI RAIZADA....How you dare to keep eye on MY RAHUL (Yes, Anjali has huge crush on Rahul but he is not aware for her feelings, for him she is just boss and sister of his best friend Akash)

Then Anjali entered in office by stomping her feet, while going in her cabin she bumped into Akash, then she glares at him, Akash took a back step and in mind thought "Why my both Brother and Sister are in foul mood today?"