The First Encounter

Ohhh...Finally we are in PARKING LOT OF Mathur Textile...

Khushi : WOHOOOO... Arey Aaage dekh gadhe and Bhooooom Bhadaaaaam !!!

Aman : Oh shit....Ye kis ki Audi hai, Hey you don't know how to drive car or rather how to park a car?

Khushi : Devil shut up its not that person's fault, it's yours... you were talking to me while applying breaks and you are shouting at that AUDI OWNER...

Aman : Hey Maate (Hey Goddess), I know it's my fault but for sake of friendship at least take my side or else I will get Bambu (scolding) from my Father.

You know Dumbo, Papa told me to come by our BMW today and I said YES to him... but... but me duffer wanted to give you this heaven ride on my Bike...

Oh Lord save me...

While we were talking, there was another person standing with anger and folding hand

Person : Hey you Mr. WHATEVER, don't you know how to park the bike? ARE YOU BLIND!!!

blah....blah...blah...blah....

Khushi : I don't know, what not that person was saying in anger to my Devil and here Devil is standing dumbfounded, staring at person rather drooling on HER...yeah she is girl, rather a beautiful, smart, In her white mini skirt paired with sexy yellow top...

Aman : (In his mind Oh Lord, who is she just perfect in everything, her anger, her physic, her dressing sense, I never saw such beautiful girl... ) After coming back from my drooling, I just uttered SORRY MISS...

Person : What will I do with your SORRY man?

Aman : Hey beautiful don't worry I will repair your car, rather this is my office I am owner of this firm (Khushi glared at Aman with her wide eyes, and WHAT really? expressions)

Yeah, I mean My Papa is owner of this firm, I will surely help you?

Person: Hey you first of all stop staring at me, I am not sugar candy, that your licking me by your eyes and speak to me in good way do not try to flirt with me... You really don't know me!!!

Aman : Oh Sweetheart... then meet me somewhere in DECENT place (Aman uttered this Decent word with smirk on his face) and surely in one meeting I will get to know you more than you

Person : I think I need to teach you lesson and she removed her one sandal to attack Mr. AMAN MATHUR on his very first day of office

Aman : Khushhhhh.......... Save me!!!

Khushi : Hey Hey... Stop you both, What is happening here, Mam we are really very sorry it is completely our Mistake and As my Friend (Same time Aman said "Aman" with dreaming eyes and extra sweet voice and Person was rolling her eyes like what is this? Kind of expression)

Yeah Aman, he will help you to fix damage of your Audi, till the time you can accompany me at our office...

Person : With smile, Hey thanks Sweetie...

Aman : Sorry beautiful, her Name is KHUSHI, you know my best friend!

Khushi : Yeah I am Khushi and you ?

Person : I am Lavanya, Lavanya Kashyap, nice to meet you Khushi (she side hugged Khushi, same time Aman came there with forwarding his hand) Khushi lets move to your office as it's really Hot here..

Hey you Mr. whatever please repair the damage and park my car here!!!!

Aman : Ohhh la la!!! sure Laaaa I mean Lavanya (He said Lavanya in husky voice), Khushi tell Papa I am busy with very important work and will join you both soon.