The Accidental date

In afternoon 2:00 PM, at Mathur's house,

Aman and Khushi talking and making plans for evening how to meet Lavanya...

Khushi: Aman, please call La, and tell her to meet you today evening and I will also come there to meet her and will talk to her...

Aman: Oh... Khush! I already told you she will be busy in photo shoot, we will call her later in evening.

Khushi: Leave it, I will call her and she dialed La's number, La babe How are you? Where are you?

La: Hello, Hi Khush, I am at photo shoot, in Juhu, will leave in next 30 mins to my home (and she started sobbing).

Khushi: La, are you crying? (with this sentence Aman glanced towards Khushi and with raised eyebrows asked her what happened? Khushi showed her palm to him and continued her talk with La)

La babe what happened? hey if you are upset with me for my yesterday's behaviour then I am really really sorry, I really want to patch up with you, can we meet?

La: No Khushi, Its not you... I am upset as my mom fixed my marriage with some business tycoon and I need to meet him today evening...I am feeling like dead Khush, I really love Aman and I cannot live without him... and started crying...

Khushi: What!!! La please don't cry! OK just tell me right now, where are you? Me and Aman are coming... just wait for us...

La: OK

After disconnecting call Khushi told Aman to get ready and they left to the location which is shared by La

In next 20 mins. both Khushi & Aman reached, La was waiting outside after looking at Khushi & Aman, La ran towards Aman and hugged him tightly, started crying her heart out, I love you Aman, I can't leave without you, I don't want to marry him...

Aman caressed her hair and said Shhh... La, everything will be alright just tell me what happened

Khushi: Hey guys can we go somewhere like coffee house and there we can have discussion

Aman nodded in Yes, then all went to nearby CCD shop, they settled in a table which is at distance and started their conversation

Khushi: La before you continue, I just wanted to say Sorry for my yesterday's behaviour and just wanted to let you know that Aman loves you only from his heart he wants to marry you only. I am just a best Friend only and I wanted to be your best friend as well... Can you give me a chance?

La: Staring at Khushi and nodded as yes and hugged her.

Khushi: Thanks La, Now tell us what you were talking on phone?

While taking Aman's hand in her hand, Lavanya told them everything what happened at home in morning and Aman was shocked after hearing the behaviour of La's Mom... he held her tightly from shoulder to give her support, Khushi & him both were listening her

After listening everything, Khushi said to have strong coffee and ordered three coffees she started thinking on the situation

After few mins, their coffee arrived sand while sipping coffee suddenly Khushi jumped at place and said Idea!!

Both Aman and La looked at her surprisingly, and asked by raising their eyebrows?

Khushi: Hey La, see your mom wants you to meet with him right? Then just go and meet him. Me and Aman will also come there. You just tell him everything about Aman then me and Aman will come and talk to him and make him understand about our current situation.