Beauty in RED...

Hi friends, 

Extremely sorry for not giving early updates, but i was very much busy in Diwali and post Diwali, Hope you guys had a lot fun in Diwali, Keep smiling and Happy always...

Enjoy next chapter of DSJZ...

Note: Please ignore grammar mistake or spell mistake as I have not proof read this chapter...

**********************************************************************************************

To be continued....

In Anjali's room she was showing all her collection to Khushi & Payal, also told them to choose any out of them as most of them are just lying in her wardrobe as those are female costumes and specially designed by ASR in his struggling days...

Looking at those pretty dresses Khushi and Payal was like Awwwwww...

Khushi: LadGoverner designed these dresses, not bad

Payal: Shut up Khushi, DO you know ASR is no. 1 fashion designer, even many time I heard from Bhai and Akash like all models drool over ASR just to get costume from his personal collection, as those were designed specially by ASR.

Khushi : Hmmmmm, not bad

Anjali: Hey Girls this is nothing all these are like designed as practise and Bhai was not willing to add these in his classy collection hence we kept it at home, for Bhai these are okay dresses but for me & Mom these are very special, even I know Bhai has special attachment with these dresses hence he don't want to give them to any random models rather wanted us to wear

Payal : Seriously Anju, I am fan of these designs and I am dying to see his fashion collection now. Ohh GOD, my Jethani whoever will be!! She will be most lucky girl who will always wear ASR collection. I am just thinking why Akash cannot design like Bhai even I will be happy with a handkerchief (and with all three girls were laughing)

Khushi: Jiji, Any girl will not feel lucky just to get ASR designed dresses at least a person should have some mannerism to behave with girls but here that LadGoverner always behave like a Khadoos, you know he is real ASR aka AKADOO SINGH RAIZADA (and Khushi giggled)

Payal tapped on her shoulder and said Behave Khushi

Khushi: Aww, Jiji felt bad as I am teasing her Jethaji... In fake anger she continued, Jiji don't forget before him I am your sister and you are not yet became daughter in law, so instead of him you should support me not that Rakshas

Anjali: Wow... see who is talking! Like my Bhai is Rakshas, Akdoo and what about your brother as Sadoo, Egoistic and what not. At least Bhai behave properly with models, but your Bhai always required extra butter to talk with him...

Some time I felt like he and Bhai are so much similar

When Anjali was blabbering Khushi & Payal was just smiling by raising their eyebrows and making some weird signals to each other...in that trance Khushi said...

Khushi: Yeah Anjali you are saying truth, My Bhai & your Bhai are quite similar like both are Akdoo & Sadoo. I know you love your Bhai right and you admire him like role model and that is why you are looking similar qualities in your life partner

Anjali: Yeah Khush, you know from childhood Bhai is My role model and I really wish my future husband should have not all but at least few qualities off My Bhai

Khushi & Payal: Yeah we know, That's why you are interested and love our Bhai Rahul?

Anjali: Yeah truth but that Dumbo never ever appreciated me or my efforts towards him. When he will understand that I love him dammit!!