━━ chapter five

(I'm not going to do this word for word because i'm lazy lol)

maisy's pov:

This time I am standing in between Presley and Brady. They think I am going to be on top of the pyramid but I think Brady or GiaNina will.

"Hello Everyone!" Abby says while coming in.

"Hi!" we all say.

"Ok so let's get straight to pyramid."

"On the bottom of the pyramid we have Hannah

"On the bottom of the pyramid we have Hannah. Your turns look weak compared to everyone elses and I don't need a weak link."

"Next, Presley. Do not step on your foot while doing (moves I can not remember lol)."

Aww, I think Presley deserves to be higher. Oh well, I'm not the teacher.

"Lily, "The Favorite"got third and you slipped even though you were the lead. From that point on you were off."

"On the bottom of the pyramid Savannah. I saw some growth but I need more."

"Moving up we have Sarah, you did well. You have that Pittsburg worth ethic."

"Next, we have Brady. I think you improved emotionally but the dancing was timid."

"Now, we have GiaNina you stayed focused and preformed. But I expect more."

Oh my gosh! Wait, am I on top of the pyramid?

"And on top of the pyramid, our overall high scoring soloist, Maisy!"

Ahhh! Everyone starts clapping for me and Brady and Presley give me a side hug.

||"I knew Maisy was going to get on the top of the pyramid, Stacey just needs to shut her mouth." Katherine Jones||

"Now, time for assignments. This week we are traveling to Wellington Ohio and were attending the Dream Maker Competition. There's a few people I like in Ohio, there's one that I hate."

"Oh gosh." everyone says.

"Hopefully we don't see her at the competition,but if we do I might have to run over her feet."

I look over to Presley and we both giggle.

"We have two solos this week. The first solo goes to Lily.  Lily, the name of your solo is "Mommy Dearest."

"And the final solo goes to Savannah. You solo is titled "Metamorphosis", I've seen a change in you but I need to stay more.

"The group routine is going to test you like you've never been tested before."

Brady and I look at each other and smile.

"It's a tribute to Hawka. So a Hawka is a pre war, ceremonial dance."

We all look at each other confused and excitedly.

"Moms you are dismissed!"