━━ chapter fifteen

hannah's pov:

The team decided to go and get some breakfast together before we head to the competition in Ohio. I thought it was a great idea, I was going to apologize to Maisy and Brady for my rash decision. I mean I still think he's cute, like a lot, but I'm going to.

I got to the restaurant and I was the last one. Presley, Brady, Maisy, and Lilly are all sitting in the same booth so I sat with Savannah, GiaNina, and Sarah. But before I did that I went and apologized to them.

"Hey guys, I'm really sorry about telling Abby. It wasn't my business to tell. I hope you can forgive me."

I start to walk away but Maisy stops me.

"Hey Hannah, it's fine. We have no reason to be mad considering it worked out in the end." she says smiling.

I just smile and walk away sitting down with the other girls. I still just can't get the thought of what Brady and I would be like out of my head...

-------------------------------------------

maisy's pov:

"That was really nice of you to accept her apology." Lilly says.

"It was the right thing to do." I say right as the food comes.

"Thank god, I'm starving!" Brady says and we all laugh.

---

We all finish eating and then go on the bus.

"Hey Maisy can we sit by each other again? Last time was so much fun!" Lilly says.

I look over at Brady and he nods sitting down by Presley.

"I'd love to Lilly!" I say smiling and sitting down next to her.

We watch some a show I loved when I was Lillys age, "H2O: Just Add Water". She loves it just as much as I did.

"Imagine how cool it would be to be a mermaid!" Lilly says.

"Haha it would be pretty cool."

---

We watch a few more episodes and in no time we are there.

"Ok everyone, lets go!"

We get our stuff and head off the bus. We see the big crowds like always but this time all they're talking about is me and Brady.

"You guys are so cute together!"

"Are you dating?"

"#Baisy!"

We just blush and once we get inside away from the fans he holds my hand. I blush even more but just smile.

---

"Here we have entry #172, "We're Breathing"."

We clap for them and now it's Brady and My turn.

---

"Next, we have entry #173, "Romeo and Juliet", from Abby Lee Dance Company."

(I promised a kiss so pretend they kiss at the end when you are sitting down. you kiss like this)

 you kiss like this)