━━ chapter nineteen

authors note\\please read:

ahhhhhh! I am so sorry it took so long to update and this isn't even that long! I've been super busy and haven't had time to update this story. sorry!

xoxo soph

---

maisy's pov:

Brady is gone.

He's gone.

And who knows when i'll see him next.

"Mais, we're here." my mom says pulling into the studio parking lot.

"Okay, let's go." I say.

"Wait. Maisy, this week is going to be hard on us. I lost my best friend on this team and you lost one of your best friends who is also your boyfriend. Some of the other moms will probably try and get you down but you just need to shake it off and keep your head high. Also, how is your foot feeling?" my mom says.

"Okay and it's good." I say telling the truth this time.

"Well let's go!"

---
{{ timeskip to the pyramid because I'm lazy... sorry lol. also because I changed last week up so much I won't really go off of the actually pyramid other than placements. }}
---

"Girls, moms, let's go!" Abby says as we head into studio A.

"Well you all got your wish, Brady is gone." Abby says, "Well maybe not Maisy's wish."

I start to get this tight feeling in my stomach but try to ignore it.

||"I'm really sad that Brady isn't here anymore because no matter the circumstance he was always so positive and never put anyone down." Maisy Jones

"And he's your boyfriend..." Katherine Jones

"Mom!" Maisy Jones||

"I don't think it was our wish. You sent him home, not us." Joanne says.

"Brady has been a decoy that draws the attention somewhere else, but Brady's gone. So don't rely on him to mask your mistakes.

||"The moms all thought I gave Brady too much attention. Be careful what you wish for." Abby Lee Miller||

"Moving onto the pyramid." Miss Abby says.

"On the bottom of the pyramid, Lilliana

"On the bottom of the pyramid, Lilliana. Last week you were actually facing the wrong way part of the group dance. You've messed up in a dance almost every week."

"I think I deserve to be there, because I didn't prove to you that I should be anywhere else." Lilly says.

"K, Next, Hannah. Hannah it's aggravating that I hand chose you from people all over the country, and your getting seventh. Seventh place has no place on this team. Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Abby says.