━━ chapter eleven

maisy's pov:

Hannah and GiaNina are practicing their solos before Brady and I start our solos so we practiced some 'on pointe' with the other girls before it was time for our duet.

"I'm so glad we got to do a solo together!" I say to Brady.

"Same! But, did you tell Abby about us? I mean what are the chances that we get a duet right after we decide to date. And from what I heard it's all lovey dovey."  

"No, you don't think someone else did, do you?"

"I'm not sure but let's just not worry about it right now."

"Okay." I say smiling and continue to dance.

---

We do that for about 20 more minutes and then  Gianna told us to head into studio A.

"Okay, like I said during pyramid, you two will be doing a contemporary duet called "All I Ask" inspired by Adele's song called that. You guys will be portraying the roles of two friends. It is their last time seeing each other and the girl, Maisy, wants to be more than friends."

How ironic

Gia plays the song for us and it explains exactly what Abby just said.

"Ok well let's get started!" Miss Abby says.

----------------------------------------

stacey's pov:

Hannah and GiaNina just finished practicing their solos but they each only got 30 minutes today. Same thing happened for Lilly and Savannah last week but not for Maisy. I don't get how I'm the only one who realizes this.

"Oh look Maisy and Brady are starting their solo right now!"Ashley says. "They would be so cute together."

I see Tricia and Katherine give each other a look as if they know something we don't. Hmmm.

"Haha yeah I guess." Tricia says.

---

They do their dance and Gianna and Abby's choreography is actually very beautiful. I look at the clock and see that it's been 45 minutes of them doing their duet.

"Has anyone else realized that whenever Maisy has a duet or solo Abby always gives that number extra time and attention. I just don't think it's fair.

"Seriously Stacey. I thought we cleared everything up and it was fine now."

"Well Katherine, it's not and it's not going to be until it's fair for all of our kids get fair treatment."

"Well does anyone else have a problem with it because so far you're the only one complaining about it."

No one spoke up and said it bothered them. This is such bull, just the other day Michelle and Joanne were talking about how it's not fair. 

"See, that proves my point. Now will you please just stop talking about my kid." Katherine says.

Just then the other girls come in and it's time for the group.

"And you should be happy, Lilly is the lead of the group dance. Is that not good enough for you?" Katherine says.

I just ignore her comment and watch the dance.

----------------------------------------

brady's pov:

Maisy and I finish our dance for the day and now it's time for the group.

"Gianna it just doesn't look right with 8 people." abby says.

"Yeah, I agree. Should we have two leads and they each eventually pick a different side?" 

"Good idea, but who should it go to..."

We all look around anxiously wondering who the second special part will go to.

"Let's just make it easy. Brady, congratulations. You will be the second lead."

Omg! I'm so happy! I'm sure Stacey is going to complain but I'm just lucky I get the opportunity.

||"I can't believe this. The one week Lilly gets the special part in the group Brady has to come along and steal the spotlight." Stacey Ketchman||

Everyone claps and I just smile and Maisy and she smiles back.

We continue to do the dance for the rest of the day and I really like it.

On the "Thoughts and Prayers" side is Savannah, Maisy, and Hannah. I will join them at the end of it while Lilly joins the "No Thoughts and Prayers" side with GiaNina, Presley, and Sarah.
(Maisy will just take his spot during the routine and we're gonna pretend Brady is in white next to Lilly the whole time lol)

We are done for the day and head into the dressing room area to get ready to go home.

[[ btw cameras are off here down ]]

"Sooo, how is your guys duet going?" Presley asks.

"It's good but did any of you guys tell Miss Abby about us because it's all lovey dovey." Maisy says.

"No." they all say.

"Okay, thanks." I say getting up. "Bye everyone!"

"Bye B."

"Bye Brads."

"Cya."

---------------------------------------

authors note\\please read:

lol this sucked.

anyways, I know some of you guys wanted a full on Maddie, Gio, solo where they kiss but you'll have to wait for that (yes i'm a bully like that lol).

also, bc I have to wait for new episodes to come out so I know exactly what happens do y'all want me to write a "Brady Farrar x Reader One Shot" book? If so I will take requests and all that.

Yes ---->

No----->

xoxo soph