time.

(This was an old one I had saved so enjoy I guess idk)

You were my home when I had none.
I've moved from many places and I guess you're added to list.
I don't think either of us thought it would be like this but time struck again.
Time is the ultimate factor in everything isn't it.
Time apart time together time between. Always thinking of the future with moments of the past to haunt you.
Not you but me.
Spending to much time in my head like I always do but trying to improve myself this time.
Taking time for myself to come to terms with the past or at least feel some of what was covered up.
I guess trying to heal myself hurt you in my time away.
You told me it was okay but when time was up let me know it wasn't.
You want me to still come to you if I need but I don't know if I'm welcome anymore.
Mostly because when I was ready and healed I just got hurt again.
And I know you're hurting too, I can't deny knowing I didn't please you for a while.
Didn't put the effort I should have but still tried the best I could manage.
I was trying.
Fighting myself to be better for you.
It was always for you.
I don't regret the time I spent away because I needed it and it helped me a lot.
So I hope this helps you and makes you happier.
That's all I'd ever want for you.
Even if it's not with me.