Part 3

" Psychosis "

Part 3

Few months later:

August:

I haven't been out the house, seeing Jayden hurt and depressed is making me depressed. I was holding my head crying. I shook my head, what the hell did I do? I heard knocking on my door & I cleaned up. I went to answer & saw Jayden with red puffy eyes. I tried to smile, but I couldn't. She ran into my arms crying her eyes out.

August: I'm sorry...

Jayden: He took his own life August. I had no one else to run too. Tyson is gonna grow up without a father.

I held her closer and kissed her forehead as she balled her eyes out.  I walked her to the couch, I sat her down and wiped her eyes. She sniffed, looking at me. She moved closer laying on me, and I laid back holding her.

Jayden: What am I gonna do ?

August: Get over him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

I looked over at August, he had an angry look. He wasn't looking at me so I sat up. He looked at me with a confused face. I looked at him with a crazy face.

Jayden: What did you say ?

August: I said something?

Jayden: Nevermind.

I laid back down, and got comfortable. Tyson was with Tay, I just needed someone to help me through this. Ty was my first love and he took his life. I don't think he had any reason, this just doesn't seen right. I sat up looking at August

August: What's wrong ?

Jayden: Do you have any wine?

August: What's with you and wine ?

He laughed as I shrugged.  He led me to this little office in his house. I found wine and he brought glasses. I took a drink, and I felt a little better. I walked around the house and saw his bedroom. I handed him my glass running to his bed.

August: Get off the bed please

He smiled, and I started jumping. He tried grabbing me and I jumped to the other side. Im finally smiling again. He grabbed me , and we both fell on the floor. We both started laughed, I started looking at him smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~

August:

I looked down at her as she was looking at me. I went to kiss her and she laughed turning to the side. She ended up knocking over her wine glass. I stopped getting up, I took a deep breath. She covered her mouth, and stood up.

Jayden: I'm so sorry August. I didn't mean to I'll clean it up.

August: Don't. You've done enough.

I stayed quiet, while he started cleaning it up. He sounded pissed off, so I went back downstairs. I sat on the couch, playing with my fingers. He came downstairs and threw the towel in the basement. He sat next to me rubbing his neck.

August: I'm sorry about my attitude upstairs.

Jayden: I completely understand it was all my fault. So I think I should leave.

I moved my hair behind my ear, shuffling my feet along the carpet. I was grabbing my shoes when August mumbled something.

Jayden: I'm sorry , August.

August: How about we go out tonight? So I can apologize

I smiled, nodding in agreement. I walked home, and went straight to my closet. I couldn't decide on anything . Maybe I should get a shower then change.

~~~~~~~~~~

August:

I was fixing my shirt, and check my hair. I was nervous, I wanna show her im not crazy. I've Almost hurt her earlier and I scared myself. I looked at the mirror, grabbing my medicine. I took 3 pills instead of two this time. I fixed myself and walked into my office. She was almost ready , I sprayed myself. I headed over knocking on the door. She answered and smiled.

August: You look beautiful

Jayden: Thank you.

We headed to Olive Garden because I didn't wanna make it too fancy. We got seated and she was deciding on what to eat. I admired her beauty once again. She started blushing & looked at me.

Jayden: Am I that beautiful ?

August: Stunning.

Jayden: at least someone looks good.

I looked at her & made a face. Her smiled turned into a scared face. I realized it was a delusion, and shook it off. I smiled, moving next to her.

Jayden: I thought you were shy

August: not anymore

I lifted her chin and she smiled. I leaned in slowly, giving her a kiss. She kissed back lightly, I rubbed her thigh softly. She pulled away, biting her lip. I turned away, chuckling.

Jayden: That was unexpected

August: I'm sorry.

Jayden: No, its okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours later :

We walked into my house, kissing each other non-stop. I shut the door with my foot & pulled her close to me. She jumped on me as I held her legs. We made it to the couch and I laid her down. I pulled away and stopped. She moved her hair out of her face, with a confused look.

August: I don't think we should do this.

Jayden: Why ?

August: Don't you think this is moving too fast? I mean I don't want you to think I just want you for your body.

Jayden: I totally get it. I'll just leave.

I sat up and she got up. She fixed her dress & picked her shoes up. She kissed me one more time, then left. I looked at the door for a few more seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

I walked inside my house. The salt was real on what just happened. I threw my heels, sitting on the couch sighing. I can't be mad, at least he respects me. I pulled my hair up, calling Tay. As I was on the phone with her, I heard a knock. I opened the door & August came in kissing me.

Jayden: Tay, I'll call you later !

He hung up my phone, throwing it on the couch. I jumped on him again, he made it up to my bedroom. I shut my door and pulled him towards me. He started kissing my neck, I played with his curls.

August: I tried to hold off babygirl.

Jayden: *giggles* I understand.

________________

Okay, I need more comments. I don't know if im doing good or not. Anyways should the next part be freaky or nah ?

_FxckLov3_