Part 18

" Psychosis "

Part 18

Tay

It was Christmas Eve and we were spending It in a hospital. Jayden and Keith shared a room. Jayden was upset about losing her babies, but glad the others made it out alive. We're going to see her today. I was carrying Jason, this little boy has gotten attached to me. Jayden agreed with us adopting him, so we did. I think he has more of an affect on Aumad then me. We walked into the hospital room, but Jayden wasn't in her bed. I looked on Keith side and she was sleep on his chest.

Keith: Hey guys.

Tay: Hey. We can to spend Christmas eve with you guys.

Keith: That's cool. Waddup munchkins ?!

Marie: You okay keith ?

Keith: Yes little one.

Ty: Mommy get up *shaking her*

Jayden groaned turning over looking at Ty. She smiled picking him up. He kissed her cheek. Marie climbed on the bed, sitting on keith lap. We pulled up chairs sitting down.

Jayden: Jason you like your new home ?

Jason: Yes I get all the attention

Tay: He sure does.

We laughed at how smiley he was. Jayden put Ty down asking me to go for a little walk around the hospital with her. I nodded yes and we started our walk.

Jayden: You know I don't blame you for this right ?

Tay: Didn't really think of any blaming

Jayden: You were just protecting me and looking out for me. I thought after the first time he went crazy that he changed. Boy was I wrong.

Tay: feel like if I didn't take you to lunch, you could've protected keith

Jayden: It would have probably ended up the same way. He started beating me because I stuck up for keith. He had no right to do it in front of the kids or even at all.

Tay: Do you feel better ? You know after everything that's happened ?

Jayden: I'm slowly getting over the babies. I mean I'm upset he killed them. They had no reason to leave. I just can't believe I fell in love with a person that hurt me every time I did something he didn't like. You don't think that caused Marie to be like she is now ?

I stopped walking and looked at her. She looked back at me. I never really thought about it, the doctors said she was fine, but then acted up on random occasions. I nodded my head agreeing with her.

Jayden: So when she said there's a man killing daddy ?

Tay: August was really killing someone.

Our eyes widen and we ran back into the room. Marie smiled at us. She got off of Keiths lap and ran to Jayden. Jayden picked her up and tickled her.

Jayden: Hi baby girl. Mommy missed you

Marie: I missed you too mommy. Daddy said he'll see me soon.

Tay: Daddy said what ?!

We looked at Marie. She repeated the same thing. Keith and Aumad looked at us along with the boys.

Jayden: Sweetie when did you talk to daddy ?

Marie: Last night. He called and told me he will see me soon.

Tay: Wait Marie you answered the house phone ?

Marie: Yes it was ringing .

Tay: How does he know our house number ?! We never use that phone.