Part 8

" Psychosis "

Part 8

August:

I heard her and Tyson come inside. She was laughing, they entered the bedroom and she was dancing. Tyson ran to the bed climbing on it, he sat right next to me. Jayden continued to hum and dance while changing.

Jayden: Baby you should have came. The concert was so much fun!

August: That's Good.

Keith planned for us to go to a concert with him. As you can tell, I didn't go. I don't like him so I let Jayden and Tyson have fun with him. Jayden walked over and sat on the other side of me. She kissed me and smiled.

Jayden: I just wished you were there, they had the best music ever. Especially when a slow song came on, I thought of you.

August: I'm happy you enjoyed it. Let's Get you to sleep Tyson.

I walked out putting Tyson in his bed. I read him a story and watched as he slowly starting falling asleep. I tucked him in and walked into the bedroom. Jayden looked at me then rolled her eyes

August: What's wrong ?

Jayden: You never spend time with us anymore

August: Maybe if Keith wasn't so damn involved I would.

Jayden: Keith helped me RAISE Tyson , Tyson is attached to him!

August: Well im helping you raise him now, So Keith can fucking disappear!

Jayden: Get use to him August, Keith isn't going anywhere! He's very important to Tyson and me.

August: Wanna bet ?

She looked at me with a confused face. I walked out the house going to my house. Keith needs to stay the hell away from my family. I walked in and looked at my gun. Reunited again my old friend.

~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

I opened my bedroom window curtains to see August grabbing his gun. He cleaned it, I picked up my phone calling Keith. He didn't answer, I called Tay. No one is answering. I grabbed the keys and grabbing Tyson. I ran to my car putting Tyson in his car seat, I turned around and August was in front of me.

August: Where you going ?

Jayden: To the store.

August: Get cho ass in the house.

I looked at him like he was crazy. I closed tysons door and opened mine. He slammed me against the car, he yanked me back slamming the door shut.

August: When I say get in the house, you get yo ass in the fucking house.

Jayden: August baby, stop please.

August: Now you wanna fucking be nice and shit.

Jayden: Tyson is watching you August.

He looked at Tyson , who was crying like crazy. He was hitting the window screaming mommy. August rubbed his face and chuckled. He grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me into the house.

August: When I get back, we're gonna have a talk.

He slammed the door shut, I grabbed my phone calling Tay. She answered and I was telling her everything.

~~~~~~~~~

Tay:

I was on the phone with Jayden. She's crying and screaming on about what August did. I knew he wasn't no good, someone knocked at my door and I open it seeing the devil himself.