Part 13

" Psychosis "

Part 13

August

We've been at this mental hospital since the day before Thanksgiving. It's been a week now, and it hurts to watch my little girl play in an all white room. She's by herself and when we visit we have to wear white. What hurts the most is that when we leave she breaks down and cries. Which causes Jayden to break down. Marie would cling on my leg begging me to stay. Ty always sits outside the room, he never comes in.

Marie: Daddy do you and mommy have to leave me again ?

August: I'm sorry baby girl but yes.

Marie: Did I do something wrong ?

August: No not at all sweetie. They just wanna help you.

She continued playing with her toys. Jayden was standing in the corner quiet. I walked over to her and hugged her. She was watching Marie. You could see the pain in her eyes .

Jayden:  I don't wanna leave her August.

August: I know baby. It hurts, it hurts a lot. She's gonna get better okay ? She's gonna be home for Christmas and everything else.

Jayden hugged me tight and I rubbed her back. Marie walked over to us and smiled. Jayden picked her up and kissed her cheek. Marie laid her head on Jaydens shoulder.

Marie: Mommy I miss Ty

Jayden: He's out in the hallway . Wanna see him ?

She nodded yes. I walked out into the hallway looking at Ty stare at the wall. I sat next to him and he looked up at me

August: Your sister wants to see you Ty

Ty: I'm scared.

August: It's gonna be okay. She just wants her big brother.

He got up and finally walked into the room with me. As soon as Marie saw him, she sprinted smiling. She hugged him and they both fell laughing. Jayden and I smiled looking them laughing.

Jayden: They are crazy

August: They're bestfriends.

The guard came in and said we had to leave. Ty got up and ran outside of the room. Marie looked at us with tears in her eyes. Jayden hugged and gave her a kiss. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She wrapped her arms around me tight, screaming and crying.

Marie: NO GO DADDY !! NO GO !!!!

August: I'm sorry princess. I love you so much. You'll get out soon daddy promises.

I let her down. I grabbed Jayden walking out of the room. Jayden was crying her eyes out and Ty was too. Ty just walked in front of us quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden 

Once we got to the house. I just walked upstairs into Tys room. He was laying on the bed face first in his teddy bear. I laid next to him and pulled him to my chest. We laid there and cried together. August laid with us, Ty cried his heart out. I was with him, August was keeping strong just for us.

Ty: Will she ever come back home ?

August: I came home didn't I ?

Ty: Yeah

August: Then she'll be home. I'll make sure of it.

Ty climbed in between us like he was a baby again. It hurts to see my baby girl going through that especially at this young age. Ty ended up falling asleep . August and I were just looking at each other. I slightly smiled giving him a kiss. He softly kissed back ,

Jayden: August ?

August: Yes baby ?

Jayden: When Marie is better, can we have another baby ?

August: Whatever you want babe

He closed his eyes and laid back more. I was just looking at him. The way he acted lately upsets me. He blames himself for giving her that.

Jayden: You know it's now your fault right ?

August: Trying to believe that baby

Jayden: I love you no matter what

August: Figured that out long time ago baby. You know I'll do anything for you.

Jayden: Figured that out a long time ago too.

~~~~~~~~~

With Marie

She was sitting in the corner sleep on her giant teddy bear that August got her. She was sucking her thumb. The people was watching her through the glass observing her.

Doctor: It's weird. She doesn't have them around her family or in her sleep. Could something be causing it ?

Nurse: I don't know. Maybe we should talk to the father.

Doctor: We'll do it tomorrow.

The doctor walked inside and covered her up with a blanket. She woke up and looked at her

Marie: Daddy is that you ?

Doctor: No sweetie. He'll be back tomorrow

Marie: *sniffs* I just wanna go home

Doctor: You will soon sweetie

_FxckLov3_

Go read @princess3238 stories !!!