Part 20

" Psychosis "

Part 20

Jayden

I was asleep when I heard moving. I opened my eyes looking at Keith. His arm was stretched across the the night stand. His tall long ass. I saw his phone on the floor. I reached over to his phone. I was leaning down grabbing his phone when he moved. I fell on his chest and he opened his eyes.

Keith: Baby what are you doing ?

Jayden : You knocked your phone off long ass.

Keith:  For real ? My bad

I picked his phone up. Laying back down, he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled kissing him. He chuckled pulling me near him. I held his face looking at him, he bit his lip.

Jayden: I love you baby

Keith: I love you more. Get some sleep.

I laid on his chest. He started rubbing my back and I closed my eyes. He kissed my temple and I starting falling asleep

~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning ;

I woke up seeing Keith was gone. I got up walking into the kids room seeing them gone too. I found a note saying he took the kids out shopping. I walked downstairs Making me some tea. I turned around bumping into a body and dropping my tea

Jayden: Fuck Keith. Really ?

I vented down grabbing my cup. I looked up seeing the last person I wanted to see.... August. I hit him with the cup, trying to run past him. He grabbed me slamming me again the kitchen floor. I screamed in pain and started crying.

August: You thought you could run?!

Jayden : No I didn't. I didn't at all.

August: What did I tell you ? I got ways to get to yo ass. Get the fuck up now

He grabbed my arm pulling me up. He started dragging me down the hallways. I was screaming and trying to get him off of me. He slammed me against the wall by the bedroom. He held my face leaning down kissing me. I didn't kiss back and he smacked me.

August: You think you can fuck him? You think you can move on from me? I loved you and gave you everything. I came out of my house for you

Jayden: & you beat my ass. I lost our children August ! OUR TWINS ! DOESN'T THAT HURT YOU AT ALL?!

August: It's all Tays fucking fault. She needed to keep herself away from us. Keiths bitch ass too. You cheated on me with him! WAS HE THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU ?!

I jumped from the bass of his voice. He grabbed my shoulders trying to make me look at him. I turned my head and he dragged me down the hall to the guest bathroom. I noticed he still has his jumpsuit on. He sat me down and grabbed my face.

August: Where's his clothes ?

Jayden: The closet

He pushed my face away walking to the bedroom. He came back in and locked the bathroom door. He took his jumpsuit and that off getting into the shower. I watched the door and him at the same time. He put his head under the water and I slowly stood up.

August: Come here

I stood there until he yelled louder. I jumped slowly walking over to him. He pulled me into the shower and made me sit there. He turned around looking at me. He smirked.

Aygust : You know you finally gained the weight in yo body that you wanted. You look beautiful.

He stopped the water grabbing the towel. He grabbed my arm throwing me on the bed. He changed sitting next to me. He gently grabbed my face.