Part 17

" Psychosis "

Part 17

Few weeks later...

August

Jayden does nothing but sleep when she's home. She cuddles up to that huge pillow I got her and she sleeps. Jason is getting better and he plays with Ty more. Marie has been distant, but it's always after her appointments. I wonder what they ask her. I walked in my bed room seeing Jayden stretched out sleep with her hand on her stomach. I smiled, shaking her. To be honest I'm happy she was pregnant before she slept with whoever a few weeks ago. Those babies are mine and I have no doubt in it.

August: Baby?

Jayden: Hmmmm ?

August: Wake up baby. I miss seeing your face. The kids are taking a nap.

I laid next to her and she opened her eyes. I kissed her and she held my face adding tongue. I pulled her near me, she climb on top of me.

August: Baby chill

Jayden: See this is why I sleep. I'm horny all the time, and I blame you for looking so delicious

August : Delicious?

Jayden: Yeah. Babbyyy pleaseee?

I laughed, shaking my head no. She leaned down kissing me again adding tongue. I held her ass, as she started grinding on me. I felt myself get hard, she moaned in my mouth. I broke the kiss stopping her

Jayden: Auuugussstttt!

August : You should probably go back to sleep.

She started crying and I started freaking out. She wasn't this emotional with Marie. She'd cry but she would never ball her eyes out.

Jayden: Am I not pretty enough for you ?

August: What baby ? No !!! You're beautiful !!

Jayden: It's because I slept with Keith isn't it ?!

August: No baby its .... Wait what ? YOU SLEPT WITH KEITH ?!

Jayden : I TOLD YOU I SLEPT WITH KEITH !! THAT'S WHEN I WAS DRUNK !!

She got off of me and ran into the bathroom. She didn't tell me she slept with keith ! She said she slept with someone. I heard her throwing up in the bathroom. I went in there holding her hair. She was crying at the same thing which wasn't the best sight. She finally stopped and got up brushing her teeth. I washed her face and she wiped her eyes looking at me.

August: Why didn't you tell me you slept with keith ?

Jayden: I did !

August : No you didn't

Jayden: I'm sorry, I'm such a whore

She started crying again. I sighed pulling her into a hug. Maybe she was better off sleeping. I rubbed her back telling her it wasn't her fault. I heard Ty yell my name downstairs and I let Jayden go. I ran downstairs to see blood on the carpet. Tysons head was bleeding

August : What the hell happened ?!

I grabbed a towel putting it on his head. He held it there as I went to grabbed the keys. As we were riding to the hospital. We got to the back and Ty was mad he had to get stiches. Thank god it was his forehead instead of his Head.

August: Ty what happened ?

Ty: Marie pushed me into the coffee table. She thought I hit her and I didn't even touch her.

August: Marie pushed you ?!

Ty: I was walking towards the tv and she yelled Bubba don't touch me. Next thing I know my head is bleeding.