Part 4

" Psychosis "

Part 4

August:

I laid her down on the bed. Kissing her, she grabbed my hair biting my lip. I snatched her near me quick and she giggled. I sat her up, unzipping her dress as she unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled my shirt off, and looked at her as she was holding her arms across her chest. I grabbed her hands moving them.

August: Don't be shy baby.

She blushed, jumping on me. I picked her up and she flipped us over. She rubbed my chest & started kissing down to my waist. She unbuttoned my pants and I stopped her.

August: Don't. Im in control

I flipped her back over and removed her thong. I kissed her and started kissing down her neck. I made it to her diamond and I kissed her thighs. I looked At her and she nodded in approval.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

He went to work and my eyes instantly started rolling back. He pulled me closer, being aggressive. I tried running away and he pulled Me back. I grabbed him hair, pulling it.

Jayden: F-fuck imma ...

I arched my back as juices started flowing. He came up and smiled, licking his lips. He started licking and nibbling on my breast. I moaned as he reached down and started rubbing me. He moved over to the other and continued.

Jayden: August...

I moaned his name over and over again. I came again, and he pulled me towards him. He kissed my neck and slowly slid in. I bit my lip as he slowly stroked.

~~~~~~~¿¿¿

August:

I slid in, and started going at a medium pace. She was moaning my name like crazy. I kissed and licked on her neck as she started scratching my back.

Jayden: Fuck ... Ty...

I don't care if it was a delusion. I used that anger and started speeding up. Her moans turned into screams of pleasure. I picked her leg up, putting it in my shoulder. She clenched the sheets, biting her lip, and trying not to scream my name. I brought her other leg up, and she screamed. She came and I flipped her over. She rubbed my chest, she bent down kissing me. As we kissed she slowly was moving. I reached my hands down, grabbing her ass. She moaned and started moving faster. I held her hips, helping her bounce faster.

Jayden: Oh... God August...

Her hips twitched, I felt her tighten around me. I flipped us over and put her on her knees. I entered her roughly and she threw her head back. I strokedtougher and pulled her hair. She screamed my name and I smacked her ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

My eyes was rolling back, and the way his hands were moving felt like a massage on my back. The way he was aggressive, my body couldn't handle it. My knees were giving out andmy hips were twitching.

Jayden: August, I'm gonna .....

August: Cum with me baby.

We both came and I fell forward into the pillow. August rolled over and was breathing heavy. I turned over looking at him. He smiled, pulling me towards him. I rested on his chest, I was tracing his tattoos when he kissed my forehead.

Jayden: That was amazing

August: So was you

He kissed me and I held his face. He rubbed my lower back, I looked up seeing the sky becoming brighter. I looked at the time and it was 5 o'clock in the morning. I looked at August who fell asleep on my shoulder. I kissed his cheek, snuggling up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Few Hours Later:

August:

My phone alarm went off and I check it. I only got 3 hours of sleep. I looked down at Jayden as her chest slowly rises and falls. I moved her hair out of her face, giving her a kiss on the cheek. I gathered my clothes and walked home. I jumped in the shower smiling to myself.

August: Best night ever

Once I got out I changed going to work. I walked in, tired as hell. I grabbed a coffee, getting in the elevator. I sighed , as I thought about Jayden not waking up next to me. I pulled my phone out texting her. Once I got in my office, I just went to work. Jayden made my ass tired and shit..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

I woke up, smiling. I saw August was gone and shrugged it off. I knew he was at work. I laid there, thinking about last night. I put a pillow over my face, smiling like crazy. I got up jumping in the shower, my phone went off and I read the message from August.

August:

Let's go to lunch together baby.

I texted him back in agreement, and got out getting ready. Once I got dressed I went to tays and saw her playing with Tyson. She smiled, walking him to me.

Tay: Someone is glowing today

Jayden: Girl stop

Tay: Bet its because of that neighbor. What's his name September ?

She laughed as I crossed my arms. I laughed with her, pushing her playfully. Tyson screamed and wiggled into my arms.

Jayden: Hi mommas baby. Wanna go to lunch with me and August?

He wiggled, nodding yes really fast. I gave Tay a hug and she gave me that " you better tell me later " look. I nodded and walked off. I drove to August job and got on the elevator. Someone got in and Tyson pressed all the buttons before we got off.

Tyson: Auggy

Jayden: Go get him.

Tyson took off as fast as he could. August was asleep at his desk. Tyson kept playing with his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August;

I felt hands, touching my face. I twitched moving. I felt hands touch my back and Jayden giggled. I leaned up quick, wiping the drool from my mouth and desk. Her and Tyson started laughing, hard. I looked away embarrassed. She kissed my cheek

Jayden: come on baby.

We walked to a pizza place down the street. Tyson kept playing with my watch. We sat down and a waiter came. He smiled looking at Jayden.

Keith: Jayden?

Jayden: Keith ?

Keith: I haven't seen you since high school.

I glared at him as he hugged her. He hugged her a little too tight. She kept talking and I was just getting angry. Tyson played with my cheeks.

Tyson: Momma love

I looked at him and he kept repeating it. He looked at me and smiled. Jayden sat down, while ordering what we want. He walked off. She kissed my cheek and I kissed her.

Keith better not become a problem..

_FxckLov3_