Part 10

" Psychosis "

Part 10

August:

For these past few weeks, I've been talking my ass off. I literally explained every single detail of my life and how psychosis effects my life. I've been in my feelings from Jayden to Ty getting murdered. I explain how I wasn't accepted in middle school , shit that don't matter I talked about. I don't care, im getting the Fuck out of here.

~~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

I was literally throwing everything I could at Keith. I threw vases, lights, lamps, and remote. You name it im throwing it. He dodged most of them but im still aiming. Fuck this nigga.

Keith: JAYDEN STOP

Jayden: NO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KISS ME ? I SHOULD BEAT YOUR ASS BUT I'M PREGNANT!!

I threw another remote. He shouldn't have kissed me, knowing im pregnant & August doesn't deserve that. He's working hard to get out and im dealing with keiths ass.

Keith: You're gonna hurt the baby

Jayden: Fuck off !

Tyson: MOMMA STOP !

I paused holding a candle, I looked at Tyson and he ran to Keith. He looked at me & said " Don't hurt dad " I looked at him, and bit my cheek. Tyson called Keith dad, what happened to August ? He said he was gonna ask him. I put the candle down, crossing my arms.

Jayden: Go to your room Tyson

Tyson: It's Ty

Jayden: GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM NOW , DON'T BACK TALK ME !

I saw him look at me scared, he was tearing up. I felt bad, he looked at Me and said he hated me. I looked at him, taken back from what he said. He ran up the stairs and I felt my cheeks. They were soaked, I didn't even realize I was crying. Keith shook his head at me, and walked after Tyson. I felt a sharp pain and fell to my knees holding my stomach.

Jayden: KEITH !!!

I felt another one and held my stomach tighter. Keith walked down the stairs, once he saw me he ran to me. He picked me up putting me on the couch. I was in pain, Keith got a cold rag putting it on my head. The pains were finally disappearing. Keith rubbed my stomach, as I held my hands over my face.

Jayden: I'm a horrible parent

Keith: Stop, it's just your hormones. You need to relax though, you'll hurt the baby.

Jayden: Tyson called you dad Keith, what am I gonna do ?

~~~~~~~~~~

Keith :

Keith; To be honest, he told me something.

Jayden: What was that

I looked at her unsure if I should tell her what Tyson said. I looked up the stairs seeing, Tyson looking at us through the bars. He nodded his head yes, and sat down more comfortable, waiting. I looked back down at her, she leaned up a little.

Keith: he told me he wants me as his father figure because he's scared August will hurt you again

Jayden: I feel like I'm the only one that has faith in him...

She rolled on her side, sniffing. I know she's crying, this is all too much. Tyson went in his play room, as I wrapped my arms around Jayden. She turned crying into my chest, I rubbed her back. I kissed her temple and she cried more.

Jayden: I don't know what to do anymore Keith. I've been a mess since Ty was killed, why is all of this happening?

Keith: I can't answer that, you wanna talk?

I felt something wet touch my leg. I looked down seeing blood on my pants. Jayden was bleeding, I hopped up and helped her up. I yelled for Tyson and he ran downstairs. We got in the car taking off to the hospital. Once we got there I ran inside yelling.

Keith: I NEED A DOCTOR SHE'S BLEEDING !!!!!!!

They came out and took her. I tried going back with her but they made Tyson and me wait. Tyson laid back on the hospital seat, I was shaking my leg. I'm so scared for her.

~~~~~~~~~~

August:

As I was in the middle of therapy, when someone called. The look on my therapist face completely changed. All I Remember was being put into her car and flying down the highway. I was holding dash board, asking what's going on over and over again. We pulled up to the hospital and I hopped out quick. I ran into the waiting room, seeing Tyson and Keith both looking worried. I ran UP to them and they looked at me.

August: What happened

Keith: Everything that's been going on, causing her to stress. She started bleeding, I rushed her here. I pray it was just in time

Tyson had watery eyes and I hugged him. He started crying into my shoulder saying it's all his fault. I hugged him tight and told him it wasn't.

Tyson: I told her I hated her it's all my fault August

August: Lil man it's not, relax. Momma was stressing over way more stuff. Nothing is your fault. She'll be okay.

A doctor walked out and I stood up. He said her last name, a walked to him. I pray it's good news.

Doctor: I need to talk to the father in private, please.

I nodded walking off to a private room with him. He looked in his papers and fixed his glasses. He cleared his throat and I looked at him again.

Doctor: Her blood pressure was high and she was completely stressed. We tried all we could to help relax her, but once she fainted we couldn't do anything. I'm sorry but she had a miscarriage.

I stood there looking at him, hoping and praying this was all a delusion. I stared at him and he apologized. He said he'll give me some time alone. I sat on the Little couch, rubbing my fingers through my hair. I tried so hard to protect them and get out so I can but I failed. This is all my fault, next thing I know I was completely crying. Twice, twice I thought I was gonna have a family and it goes wrong. I held my head, I stood up punching a wall. I walked out going up to the desk asking for her room. Once I got the number, I went straight back. I opened her door and walked in, seeing her laying on the bed looking out the window.

August: Baby ?

She slowly turned and looked at me with red eyes. I walked to her and sat on the edge of the bed. She started crying again, and I hugged her crying along with her. I held her tighter than.before, we just kept crying. I hate seeing her like this and I hate we have to go through this... My first born gone.. Happy family gone... I just want to protect and make the happy again.. I Need to get out the the mental hospital

~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

I just continued to cry as hard as I could. August was holding me crying along. Im happy he's here with me to comfort me. If I could have quit stressing this wouldn't have happened. Everything was just moving so fast, and I couldn't deal with it. August let me go, moving my hair put of my face. He kissed my forehead

August: I promise I'll be home soon. We can all be happy and I'll be able to protect you. Nothing is going to stop me.

Jayden: it's all my fault August, I wouldn't stop stressing 

August: nothing is your fault, understand me? Stress isn't just something you can drop. Be strong with me for us and Tyson. I swear baby if you wanna try again when you feel better, I'll be ready when you are

Jayden: Promise?

August: I promise.

He kissed my forehead again and laid down with me. Tyson ran in and laid on the other side. I held my baby boy so close to me, I was scared to lose him. Tyson kissed my cheek and told me to smile.  I kissed his forehead & pulled him close to me.

_FxckLov3_