Part 6

" Psychosis "

Part 6

Tay:

I was waiting on Keith to get off, Nigga fell asleep last night so we're going tonight. I let Jayden stay with August last night, I heard them. Loud asses. Keith walked out yawning & locked the doors.

Keith: I would choose a midnight shift.

Tay: Come on.

We got into his car and started driving to Tys old house. Once we got there, Keith parked texting. I was waiting on him, we got out and started walking. We walked around back, going through a window. I climbed in first,

Keith: Damn Tay, you've gotten thick

Tay: I got a boyfriend bitch Nigga.

Keith: *mumbles* this is why I Fuck with Jayden.

I climbed in and he disappeared. I looked out and this Nigga walked through the back door. He shrugged and I punched him. We started looking around, everything was clean and neat

Keith: They already cleaned the house up.

Tay: Wait doesn't the back and front door have the same lock?

Keith: yeah, but the changed them.

I walked to the front door seeing a whole new lock, I grabbed my phone taking a picture of it. Jayden called and I started freaking out. Keith took it and answered

Keith: Hey gorgeous .

~~~~~~~~~

Jayden:

I looked at my phone weird, this isn't Tay. I waited for a minute and he spoke again. I laughed and shook my head

Jayden: Hi Keith .

Keith: What's up baby?

Oh God. I laughed and asked to talk to Tay. She answered after I heard them whispering, I checked my watch. I trapped my foot looking at Tyson.

Tay: a hey girl, whats up

Jayden: So the test was wrong

Tay: what? So you're not pregnant

Jayden: exactly.

I heard someone yell yes, and I heard a crash. Tay started yelling at him, then I heard police sirens. She hung up and I looked at my phone again. I shrugged, I picked Tyson up laying him in his bed. I turned around and jumped. I held my chest,

Jayden: August baby, don't do that

August: I-im sorry

I couldn't see his face, I walked closer and held his cheeks. He was upset when he found out I wasn't really pregnant. He leaned down on me and tightened his grip.

Jayden: August sweetie that kinda hurts.

I felt it tightened even more and I tried to pushed him off of me. I was near crying and I didn't wanna wake Tyson.

August: Why would you lie to me?

Jayden: I didn't, I actually thought I was. The test messed up. August you're hurting me

He let go walking out the room, I wiped my tears. I lifted my shirt up and saw where his hands were. I started shaking, I walked into my room and notice he left. I laid down, crying into my pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

August:

I had to leave, I almost killed her. She led me to thinking we were having a kid. Then again it's not her fault. I looked into her room & saw her crying into a pillow. I felt so bad, I wanna go over there and hold her but I can't. I saw a figure walk into her room, they started rubbing her back. She turned & hugged them. I can't fucking see who that is, dammit. She laid down & the person moved towards the window to close the curtains. 

August: Fucking Keith !!

I punched the wall and grabbed my gun. I'm plotting this niggas death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith:

Y'all ain't know Jayden was my girl before ? Shidd, we've been rocking since middle school. Till that Nigga Tay introduced Jayden to Ty. We broke up and Jayden met Ty, I was still around though. I don't give a Fuck about that Nigga next door, he gon realize imma always be here. Should kill his ass for touching my wife. I laid down and wrapped my hands around her. She put her face I'm my chest still crying.

Jayden: why is it always me Keith ?

Keith: You don't deserve, niggas are just too stupid to realize what they got Ma.

Jayden: I'm sorry for leaving you

Keith: It's cool, imma always be here.

I kissed her forehead. She fell asleep and I started fading.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning:

Jayden;

I walked next door , attitude on full. Im tiring of being treated like a damn dummy. I knocked on the door and waited. Keith was with Tyson. I knocked again and he finally answered. I stormed in his house and crossed my arms. He close the door and turned around.

Jayden: I don't appreciate you putting your hands on me! I didn't do anything wrong, I deserve an apology.

I stood there waiting for a smart ass remark or something back to happen but he just sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. He walked up to me and grabbed my hands.

August: You're right baby, I shouldn't have hurt you... Even after you told me what Ty did. I was so upset because I thought we were gonna have a family. Im so sorry, please forgive me.

Jayden: What did I tell you?

August: You told me Ty smacked you the night of the cook out.

I just looked at him. I didn't tell no one that, shit not even Tay knows about it. I crossed my arms and raised my eye brows. Something isn't right...

_FxckLov3_