Part 12

" Psychosis "

Part 12

2 years later ...

Tyson :

I can't take it anymore. I ran out of my room and went into mom's room. I hid underneath the bed and scooted as far back as I could.

August: Tyson where'd you go ?

Tyson: Shush man

August looked underneath the bed and started laughing. I told him to hush. He pulled me out and wiped off the dust. He gave me that " don't play " look. I sighed walking back into the room. I felt a yank on my hair again.

Tyson: DAD GET MARIE SHE WONT STOP PULLING MY HAIR !!!!!

Marie: Bubba

August: Be nice to your little sister just so I can finish cleaning. Your mom will be pissed if this house isn't clean.

Yes august and mom finally had a baby. Little girl Marie Lynn Alsina. She's constantly pulling my hair. Yes I let it grow out, I like it. I looked at her as she was playing with my cheeks.

Marie: Wub you

Ty: Love you too sis 

I walked downstairs into the kitchen with her trailing behind me. She follows all my footsteps , but is always glued to dad when he isn't busy. I usually stick to mom as usual. I was waiting on her to come back from the grocery store.

Jayden: I'm back kiddos !

Marie jumped off the chair, running towards mom. She tripped over her own feet and fell. Mom looked at her and she started crying. She'll do anything for attention. Mom picked her up kissing her cheek.

Jayden: My poor baby . Hey Ty.

Ty: Hey momma

Jayden: How's my prince ?

Ty: Annoyed.  Marie won't leave my hair alone

Marie: No !

She pointed at my hair and tried to reach it. I moved off my chair heading to the living room with dad. I sat on the end, yawning.

August: Tired little man ?

Tyson: Mhmmm.

I turned on the other side and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~.

August :

Yes I finally had my little princess. She'll be 2 soon. At first Tyson was being mean towards her but he learned to love her. That kids hair is long, it's crazy. I don't see how Jayden gets through that. Speaking of her , I'm thinking of proposing then again I don't know if I'm ready...

Jayden: Hey you

She sat on my lap, giving me a kiss. I kissed back , holding her ass. Marie started crying and climbed in between us. She's so jealous when we're cuddled up, but that's my baby.

Marie: My daddy !

Jayden: Jealous much ?

Marie crossed her arms and looked at me. I smiled kissing her cheek. She giggled and crawled to Tyson. She cuddled next to him and watched tv. They're like best friends ...

Jayden: So baby , I say we have a little alone time tonight

August: Oh really ?

She bit her lip, nodding. I kissed her again and she pulled away biting my lip. There was a knock at the door and she got up. Keith and Tay walked in, I nodded and continued to watch tv.