Part 19

" Psychosis "

Part 19

1 Year later

Jayden

It's been a whole year. We haven't saw August or has he tried anything. I honestly think he's doing that to make us paranoid. I was laying in the bed next to keith. I looked at his scars. He had a scar over his left shoulder and a bullet scar on his right. I traced them as he was alseep. Somehow I feel like it was my fault this happened, I'm the one that brought him out of his house. I'm the one that didn't inform him about keith. I leaned up kissing Keiths. I kept kissing him until he woke up.

Keith: Baby stop

Jayden : Wake up.

Keith: It's Saturday.

Jayden: And I wanna talk to my baby

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me towards him. Marie ran in the room jumping on the bed. My baby girl turned 3 last month. She jumped on us laying in between us.

Marie: Hi mommy. Hi keith.

Keith: Hey princess

Jayden: Where's your brother

Ty: Still trying to sleep .

I looked up seeing Ty stretching. He looks more and more like keith everyday which is weird. I looked at keith studying his face then looked at Ty. Something isn't right here. I stood up crossing my arms.

Keith: What's wrong baby ?

Jayden: Kids go get dressed.

They ran out and I looked at keith again. I sat on the bed holding his face. He leaned up kissing me.

Jayden: Doesn't it bother you that Ty looks like you a lot.

Keith: Never really paid attention.

He pushed my hair out of my face. He kissed me pulling me on his lap. He held my ass as I added tongue. I heard feet hit the floor and I sat up looking at the door. Ty was standing there with his outfit dressed and ready.

Ty: What are we doing today?

Jayden: Whatever you want boo.

I saw keith look at him and make a confused face. He sat up looking at Ty more. I climbed off his lap getting some clothes out. I took a shower then went downstairs Making breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith

I looked at Tyson while he looked at me. I walked over to him studying his face. This nigga looks like a little mini me. I don't understand tho. Jayden wasn't pregnant until she was with Ty or at least found out she was pregnant. Maybe that's why she had him at 6 months on her time.

I threw on my outfit and walked downstairs. I walked up to Jayden leaning on the counter.

Keith: He's look exactly like me

Jayden: You don't think ?

Keith: I'm not completely sure.

She nodded and continued cooking. Ty and Marie walked in the kitchen sitting down. I grabbed our plates setting them down. Jayden sat down eating. Jayden was staring us both down.

Ty: Quit mom. You're ugly when you do that

Jayden: Shut up mini me.

Ty: Fight me

Jayden: I gotchu.

We cleaned up everything. We decided to split it up. I spend time with Ty for a while and Jayden spends time with Marie. Then we link up at the carnival about 6. Ty and I hopped into my car. We were driving around for a little til we ended up at the mall. We walked into Champs looking at shoes.