ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴍᴀsʜʙʀᴏs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs

That's basically war.

"The one who looses the most times from 20 rounds, buys everybody dinner tonight"

"The one who looses this round, needs to kiss the second looser"

"The one who looses this round has to be the winner's servant for the week"

That's how things goes when playing smash bros.

"Pikachu is my character Jaemin! Back off!" YunJae shouted. "Oh my god, I was only joking geez calm down" the said boy changed the character to Corrin.

"Chenle, why are you even choosing Lucario? You don't know how to use him" said Jisung choosing Greninja. "There's always a first time for everything" Chenle responded. "Remember what the looser has to do..." you sang. "Okay, change of plans" he immediately changed to his original character, Kirbi.

"I'm gonna kick ass" said Renjun choosing Captain Falcon. "You wish" answer Jeno choosing Robin.

"Hey? Where's my character?" Asked Haechan looking for dark Pete. "Haven't won it in my account, sorry" Mark answered choosing Yoshi. "That's why I wanted to play in Pau's account, damn" Haechan scoffed while choosing Link, his second character.

The game started. Haechan was winning, second being YunJae, third being Renjun, forth Chenle, fifth Jeno, sixth Jisung, seventh Mark and poor Jaemin being last.

"Oh shit is the third time I fall" said Jaemin in frustration with only two lives left. "Can you stop punching me please" Jisung asked YunJae. "Nope" She said. "Screw you" "Thank you".

"Who did I swallowed?" Asked Chenle. "Me, spit me out already" said said Jeno trying to brake free from Chenle's Kirbi mouth. "How about no?"

It wasn't as intense as other times. Until the smash ball appeared. "Move bitches, is mine!" Said Renjun trying to punch it. "I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch" said Mark throwing Yoshi's eggs at it and almost gettin it. "Or not?" YunJae's pikachu impaktrueno it and won it. She fastly used Pikachu's superpower and killed Jaemin, living him without lives and Haechan, he was now currently in second behind her. "Pikabitch!!!" Screamed Jaemin at YunJae.

At the end, YunJae ended up winning, and Jaemin needed to be her servant for a week.