ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ

"Jungwoo!!!" Yuna called entering the 127's dorms. The said boy popped his head out of his room.

"Uh, hey Yunyun!" he said softly. "What's the pleasure of having you here?" he asked.

"Want to hang out?" she asked.

"Of course!!! come in!" he said happily. "Want to dye your hair?" he asked, looking at the deep purple hair paint.

"Yes! our ritual!" she said. Jungwoo smiled and both went towards the bathroom to start. Jungwoo prepared the die while put some reggaeton as their traditional ritual.

"This song is such a bop" said Jungwoo, while they listened to Callaita from bad bunny. "ella es callaitaaaa" he sang. YunJae laughed a bit, knowing what the song meant.

"pero pa'l sexo atrevida, yo se! Marihuana y bebida!" she continued singing as her hair was getting dyed.

"What does it even mean?" asked Jungwoo. "like, it's a bop, I wanna know the lyrics" he added.

"Oh, well, umm, brace yourself" she said, Jungwoo laughed. "It basically said that she's quiet, but in bed she's pretty bold" she explained. "Then it mentions something about alcohol and marijuana, and that she goes crazy, and she's hot an yeah" she finished.

"Oh, well, beautiful lyrics" he said laughing, as he still applied the dye through her hair. "You're hair is still so soft" commented Jungwoo.

Jungwoo had finished putting the dyw, and now both waited, while singing and dancing to the music. They loved their traditional ritual of dying and painting their hair

"I think you can rinse it now" said Jungwoo. YunJae agreed and went to the bathroom to rinse it. She opened the water and entered when it was warm enough. When she got out, her hair was very light, ready to be tinted.

"Now we wait until it dries" said Yuna, with a towel on her head. Jungwoo as laying on his bed and Yuna was sitting comfortably also in it.

"So, how have things gone with Hyuck?" asked Jungwoo. "have you kissed?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Jungwoo! I- no we haven't kissed" Yuna said blushing deeply. "not yet" she added, looking down.

"Not yet, she says, so you are planning on kissing him" Jungwoo teased.

"Yah! Stop teasing" she said, using her hand as a fan as she felt the heat on her face.

Her hair was soon dry, and they started applying the purple color in her hair. "Your hair is longer now that I think of it" said jungwoo. "It grew since the last time we dyed it" he said, while he added the color into her long hair, than went up her waist.

Soon, the color was done being put, and they went towards the kitchen to grab something to eat, on Yun's case, drink.

"You two having your ritual?" asked Johnny, who was passing by. Both nodded happily. Johnny laughed at both cuteness.

"You really love chocolate milk, don't you" commented Jungwoo.

"You know me well, I really like it, it's a God's liquid" she said, taking the firsts sip. Jungwoo laughed and both returned to his room.

Not many time later, the color had dried in YunJae's hair. "Go shower now" said Jungwoo. Yuna agreed and stood up.

She went again to the bathroom and opened the water. She had taken one of Jungwoo's hoodies, since the shirt she had was all purple now. She got out of the shower when she had taken her shower. She put only the hoodie and her underwear, since it was only up her knees.

"The color looks grate" commented Jungwoo when she came into his room.

"Thanks!" she said happily. "Soon it's your turn for your hair" she said. Both continued having a good time, until it was time for her to return to her dorm.