ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Mark, Ten, Taeyong and Lucas where back. The whole group, the 22 members, where there.

"Oh my god Ten!" Yunjae said walking towards the elder. "Oh my god hi!" he greeted back. "We haven't seen each other in a while" said Yuna looking at him. "You're still as small as always" teased Ten. "shut up, it isn't like you are very tall yourself" she sassed back.

It was quite chaotic, Yuna bulling mark because of his iconic green hair, she being tossed around from member to member, she taking bomb pictures to the members and then telling them she's going to publish them. A whole disaster.

"I swear, if I see this all over twitter, you won't be alive to tell Haechan that you love him" Renjun threatened Yuna. "There are already enough memes about you, but another one won't hurt..." teased Yunjae. "Yah! erase the pictures!" said Renjun trying to get her phone but she running away from him like the little rat she is.

"She's bulling me!" Renjun said accusing Yuna with Kun. Kun looked at the girl snickering evilly. "She's a demon!" he said pointing at him. "Yuna, stop bulling Renjun, he has enough living with Jaemin" said Kun. "yes mom" she said. "I'm not your mom! neither anyone's!" he scoffed, only making Yuna snicker more.

"Haechan! Come control your girlfriend!" said Doyoung, who was Yuna's next prey. "Ohhh?! Haechan and Yuna are a couple?!" asked Lucas exited. "You're slow, everyone knew" said Yangyang.

"What's she doing?" asked Haechan. "She's a demon" said Renjun scoffing. "She isn't you rat, she is perfect" said Haechan looking at Renjun. "Oh and Lucas, I still haven't asked her out yet" said Haechan. "Still, I almost see you kiss" said Jaemin. Yuna went red. "Yah!" she said looking at him with a deep shade of red on her cheeks. "How the turned tables" said Doyoung, looking at how she was now the victim of teasing.

Well, it was chaotic, but they had fun together, so much fun.