ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ

They arrived to japan. The weather wasn't like Thailand, here was freezing. They arrived to a nice hotel, one of the best ones in Tokyo, and close to the concert hall.

"With this cold, hot springs are really a must do" said Jeno. "Go a head, I'll stay here" she said, not even giving them chance to ask if it was okay with her. "Are you sure?" asked Jaemin. "Yup, don't worry" she said smiling. She was rooming with Chenle this time. He showered quickly so he could go with the rest of the boys. "Are you sure Lina?" he asked again. "Yes Chenle, go" she said smiling.

She laid in her bed staring at her phone. She heard a knock on her door, opening it, seeing three of her female managers. "Go shower, we'll go to the hot springs" they said. Yuna smiled and showered in what she felt ten seconds. "Ready!" she said smiling.

"It's hard being the only girl in the group, huh?" asked one of her managers, Heejun. "Yeah, sometimes it's very overwhelming" she admitted. "I love the boys, but to many testosterone around me, sometimes I want more girl to talk to" she said. "Specially when i had my first period and they were there" she said remembering. "I was so embarrassed" she said laughing a bit.

They arrived to the hotel hot springs, all of them took their yuna ya off, leaving it on a locker. They entered the water, feeling the hot liquid getting them relaxed. "So, how did the sun thingy went" asked Dongyull, another of her managers. They used the nickname sun, although they spoke korean all the time, they wouldn't afford to say his name, although they could easily be recognized. "Yeah! are you finally a confirmed couple?" asked Mina, the other one of her managers. "Yup, he asked me when we were in Bangkok" she said.

"But how did the CEO thing went?" asked Heejun. "We're staying together, we just need to be careful, or the whole group can go down" she said, feeling again the stressing sensation. "We'll help you cover it, in some way we will be useful" said Mina. "Thank you! I really appreciate that" said Yunjae. "Don't worry Lina, we'll help you" said Dongyull.

"You went to the hot springs?" asked Chenle when he saw the girl entering with the  Yukata and her wet hair. "Yup, I went with the managers" she said. "Needed some girl time" she admitted. "I can act like i girl if you want some girl time" he joked. "Shut up Chenle, that won't do" she said laughing.

She went into the bathroom and changed to her pijamas, they went to sleep early since the next day they would have their first concert and they would practice the whole day.

i be feeding you well.