ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ

Yunjae was at least able to participate in the last new year activity. She was glad she was able too.

NCT were all together, wayv wasn't percent, but the rest were there. They were going to pass new year together, celebrating it.

"Can't believe Chenle's almost an adult" commented Jeno. "Still in two hours" corrected Doyoung. Jisung and Yuna were sitting together, looking at each other, being the last minors. "are the youngest upset?" teased Johnny.

"Well, we should start having dinner" said Taeyong. Everyone nodded and sat on the big table they had. Yuna was next to Jungwoo and Jaehyun. She had started to eat more, slowly, but she was making an effort.

"Can't believe we're in 2020" said Taeil. "Feels like only yesterday was 2010" said Doyoung. "I was only eight in 2010" said Yuna. "You're a baby" said Jaehyun. "Yah, shut it" said Yuna.

"So, we're going to apply the 'kiss below the mistletoe?" Joked Johnny. "You're crazy" said Mark. "I smell gay panic" said Yuna. Everyone turned to see her. "Only joking!" she defended. She obviously had seen NCTzen memes, and boy, she had a grate laugh.

They continued having their dinner, talking about 2019 and what they expected about 2020. 127 was already preparing for their comeback in March, and Dream still had a few concerts left.

"oh my god guys! It's 11:50!" announced Jungwoo excited. "Only ten minutes more" said Jaemin. "Wished for 2020? Things you want to change or do?" asked Renjun.

"Hmm, I want to get better in every aspect, I won't let the hate comments affect me, and I'll try not to judge myself to hard" said Yuna. "I'm still struggling a bit, but i'm going to get better" she said sure.

Every member said their wishes, and now it was 11:58. "Oh my god it's almost time!" said Jaemin excited. "I'm so exited for what 2020 will bring" said Jungwoo. "I'm sure it will be a grate year" said Chenle. (oof 'grate year' they said)

"11:59!" called Mark. Yuna's heart was racing linke crazy. She was excited, very excited. They were on the balcony ready to see the fire works.

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" they said exited. Fireworks started blasting. They hugged her each other happily.

"Yuna" called Haechan. "Happy new year princess" he said. He put one of his hand softly on her cheek, and his other arm was on her waist. Her hands were on his chest, and they're eyes were locked.

They slowly leaned in, and their lips connected. More fireworks blasted that moment, while their lips danced softly. Even though the members were present, they couldn't care less, they were deep in the moment. They separated after a few seconds, and looked at each other smiling.

"OH MY GOD THEY KISSED!" Jaemin exclaimed. "That was grossly cute" said Johnny. "Can't belive I just witness that" said Jisung. "My little baby has grown up" Taeyong cleaned a fake tear.

New Year was grate, it was the gate of new opportunities, and for Yuna and Haechan, a gate to new love.

bruh It's corona time they said.
i fangirlear so much while I wrote this OMG.