ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ

It was currently 10 pm in Mexico and YunJae was preparing to sleep, she was already under the cover but her phone rang and it was Haechan.

Lee Haechan
Accept || Decline

"Hello?" She called.

"Hi Yun! I'm sorry if it's late there" he apologized.

"Don't worry, it's not that late" she said.

"How's thing in Mexico?" He asked longing to know.

"Well, we finished shooting the m/v today, we had lots of fun" she said cheerfully.

"That's good to hear! I'm happy for you" he said from the other side of the line.

"I'll tell you everything when I'm back!" She said excited.

"Oh, I'll be in America when you come back" he said. 

"Oh, well, I'll tell you all about it when you come back" she said reassuringly.

"Okay!" He accepted.

"It pretty warm here, reminds me of home, although here is warmer than Mazatlán" she said.

"I really wanna go with you" He said with a sight.

"I'll bring you soon" she said smiling.

"I need to go practice Yun, have a good night" he said in a soft tone.

"Good day Hyuck. I miss you" She said in a whisper.

"I miss you too" He said.

Butterflies filled her stomach when he said that. But she didn't know she had the same effect in Haechan.

"Goodbye" both said at the same time and the call ended.

She laid in bed thinking about him. But then again, why would he see someone three years younger than her?

So she would start moving on.