When My Nightmares Come Alive...

Im listening to Candyland while writting this sooo....LOL enjoy :)))) dedicated to my Friends Esther and Jasmin :))) hope you guys like it

on with the story :)))

--------------------------------------------

Dahvie's P.O.V

As I walked up the pathway to the front door I felt a presence behind me...

"Milk....."

Huh?..... Oh...

I smirked. Just as I was about to turn around the devil herself jumped on my back, nearly knocking me over in the process.

"HHHAAAIIIII!!!!" She screamed in my ear. Ow.

"Hi. Thanks for the ear infection," I said, rubbing my poor ear "Now get off me,"

"....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" She started laughing....She finally got off me when the teacher (Miss Colton) gave her a death stare.We walked into the building. Esther huffed.

"WHAT A BITCH!!" she shouted. Everyone turned to look at her.

"WHAT YOU LOOKING AT DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!??" She shouted. I stiffled my laughter in my hand.

She dragged me to Form class and we all sat down. Our form teacher came in (like a wrecking ball....) and started taking role.

"Esther"

"Milk" Everyone laughed. The teacher sighed. Boring ass mother fu-

"Dahvie"

" What....oh here"

"spannerr..."

"be quiet Esther,"

The teacher turned back to what ever the fuck teachers do these days and I turned around in my seat to face Esther.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" she said to me.

"The queen of the ducks who drinks milk on a regular basis?" I drawled.

"true...true..." she smirked at me

Just then the door opened and in came the short stubby receptionist from downstairs.

Jayy's P.O.V

I pushed open the door for myself when Jas elbowed me in the stomach.

"OOF!" I grunted. I glared at her. She look at me, innocenly flipping her long, brown hair behind her.

"Why you do dis?" I asked. She stared at her nails.

"I have no idea what you are speaking about," She said.

that little bi-

"Jayy Von and Jasmin Monroe?"

I looked up and saw a small chubby receptionist looking at me through her glasses, smiling warmly.

"Uhhh .... yeah that's us," I stated.

She wrote something on her notepad.

"Ok lovelies, come with me till we get you to your form class," she said cherrily.

Jasmin blew out a puff of air.

"lovelies....eww....who is she my mother?" she drawled. I laughed.

"You know how to cheer me up you know that?" I said, still laughing. She waved me off with her hand.

"Yeah yeah I know im amazballs,"

Oh god I love my sister

We came to a door in a relatively big hallway with white walls and red lockers on one side all the way down. Looks like a prison.

The receptionist opened the door, and let us in......

--------------------------------------------

XD Hope you enjoyed ill update tommorrow again :))) BYEEE :)) XD