Now Lay Me Down To Sleep....

Dahvie's P.O.V

I had been lying. Of course I had! I had no choice I had to protect Jayy! And now he's probably crushed...and it's all my fault...

I walked back to Luka and smiled. It was fake. Of course. He walked over to me,leaned against me and put his arms around me.

"Your my boyfriend now, ok? You will act like my boyfriend and then one day....maybe you will be mine properly ok?" he said expectantly. I snaked my arms around his tiny waist.

"Ok.." I said sadly. He smiled and leaned up on his tip toes, and kissed me softly. I kissed him back and he leaned with more force, deepening the kiss.

I lifted him up onto me.

"Carry me to the bedroom," he whisperd in my ear. I think that was ment to be suducive, but it ended up just sounding creepy as fuck. But anyway, I carried him to ghe bedroom and layed him down on the bed, still kissing him. I didn't want this........I didnt want this at all....I wanted this to be Jayy. I wanted Jayy to be kissing me neck, I want Jayy to be moaning and withering underneath me, not Luka..

I just want Jayy...

Jayy's P.O.V

The 'squirrels' let me, Justin and Jasmin out ages ago. We were on our way home now.

"Hey...are you ok?" Justin asked me. I shrugged.

"it'll be ok, Jayy," Jasmin stopped me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms wround her small frame, loosely. I couldn't feel anything. I was just.....numb.

We pulled apart and smiled at each other. I was so busy thinking that I didn't relise Justin had been hugging us both aswell.

We kept on walking until we got to Justin's house. We said goodbye and went homa and as soon as we got there, I went straight up stairs to sleep. I fell asleep, thinking of Dahvie. I love him so much.....

--------------------------------------------

:))))) hope you like :))) sorry its short :((