All Of These Dark Dreams, They Keep Haunting Me...

Dahvie's P.O.V

I looked at Jayy. He was perfect. How could I ever lie to him...

I brought him close to me because he was shivering. I started to sing for no reason really...

Believe in me, oohhh

Believe in me, ooohhh

I need you, ooohhh

I miss you, ooohhhh

it never ends......

"You have a beautiful singing voice," Jayy said, taking my hand in his and playing with my fingers.

"Thank you,"

Then I thought, what are we gunna do about Luka? He'll hurt Jayy! I don't want him to! Jayy looked up at me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. He scrunched his face up in concern.

"What are we gunna do about Luka? He'll hurt you!!  He'll get the squirrels to kill you!!" he laughed. "Babe what are you laughing at??" I asked.

"Its because you k-keep calling t-hem s-q-uirrels!!" he fell of my lap laughing. Soon after I started laughing aswell. Jayy's laugh was contagious. I loved it.

We calmed down and I grabbed him, put him on my knee and gave him a kiss. The kiss soon turned into a full blown make out session. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he moaned. We pulled apart, blushing.

"Um, about Luka....well just have to tell him straight," he said. "Even though we're gay..." I laughed.

"Your adorable baby," I kissed him again. He shivered.

"We should really get you home, we're both soaked and I don't fancy getting hypothermia, you?" I asked him. He shook his head, smiling.

Jayy's P.O.V

When we got to mine, we walked in and Jasmin gave us a look.

"Ae you guys ok now?" she asked. She was sitting on the sofa, watching Titanic and eating ice cream. Hmmm.... that got me thinking. I stared at her.

"What? Oh this? I'm not eating it alone. Justin's upstairs!" she giggled. Oh good... I thought she was going crazy... Just then, the devil himself appeard.

"Hey guys," he greeted. "Are yous ok now?"  I looked over at Dahvie and grabbed his hand, smiling at him lovingly.

"Yeah, we're good," I reached over and kissed his plump lips. Damn I'll never get tired if that...

"AAAAWWWWWWAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Jasmin had a fangirl moment in the corner of the room. Dahvie giggled.

"So what about you two huh? What's going on the life of ...... hmmm ..... What's your ship name?" I asked....

"Uhhhh......Titanic?" Justin said.

"NOOO I DON'T WANT TO SINK I WANNA LIVE!!!" Jasmin shrieked.

"AHA! I GOT IT!" Dahvie suddenly shouted.

"Jusmin,"

"hmm..." Justin said in appreciation.

"So? are you gunna answer the question?" Dahvie asked.

"Wait what about Luka?" Justin changed the subject. Ooohhh no. I'm not letting you off that easy.

"Were going to tell him tomorrow and hopefully not get killed by the 'squirrels'," Dahvie said.

".....AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! FUCKING SQUIRRELS!!!" Justin laughed. "And uhh in answer to your other question...." he put his arm around Jasmin and she gighled and kissed him.

"MY TURN TO FAN GIRL!! ok.....here we go.... are you ready?" Dahvie said. Fucking cute.

"Yeah go for it!!"  Dahvie cleared his throat obnoxiously loud and took a deep breath...

"AWWWAHHH OMIGOSH GIRL YOUS ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!" He shouted in a really gay voice. We all laughed.

"We on that note... have fun tomorrow I guess. if you guys don't come back by 7 I'm sending a search party and I'm being serious I don't want yous to get hurt," Jasmin said.

"Right ok, does your dad know that you guys are staying?" I asked. Justin and Dahvie looked at me and said at the same time...

"We're staying??" Damn that was creepy...

"Uuhh... yeah??" Justin texted her while I took Dahvie upstsirs, got ready for bed and slipped in (XD)

I cuddled him close to me.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

--------------------------------------------

JASMIN AND JUSTIN SITTING IN A TREE :)))) hope you like and please vote and comment please :))) thank you!! :)))