Dancing, Moon light...

hiiii :)))

--------------------------------------------

Dahvie's P.O.V

It is sooooo obvious they have a crush on each other, I thought, watching Justin and Jasmin walk in together. Cuties.

I stared at Jayy. Does he like me? Hmmmm I wish he did. I decided last night that I liked him. It took alot of time though. So I didn't get that much sleep. Which is why I'm so tired.

Jayy smiled at me. "You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, come on. Let's go!" I said happily. I nearly grabbed his hand, but I grabbed his wrist instead.

"Woah! Someone's eager," Jayy said suprised. I dropped his wrist like a hot potato.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" I said panicking. Oh god... now he's going to think I'm weird!

"No no it's ok!" Jayy said hurriedly. Thank the heavens above! Wait why am I thanking the heavens above? They did fuck all!!!

"Oh .... ok I thought you would think I'm weird or something...." When I realised what I'd said, I blushed terribly.

"No I uh.... I liked it.... it was ...... nice," Jayy admitted. He has a full body blush right now. Wait he liked me holding his wrist?  Does he like me? I think he does! I was smiling uncontrollably by now

"Uh ... ok well let's go we're gunna be late!" I said, realising the time. We we're late for form class.

When we got there, the teacher scowled at us.

"And where we're you two?" Jayy stiffined beside me.

"Well you see, someone told me to go to hell....." I said. The class laughed.

"I couldn't find it at first...." I made a thinking face. "But now I'm here,"

The class busted out laughing.

"Very funny, Dahvie. Sit both of you," he said. God take a joke jezz.....

I went to the back of the room to my seat, on the way people clapping me on the back and telling me how funny and hilarious I am. God people I already know I'm hilarious. You don't have to tell me.

I sat down and turned to say hi to Esther and Jasmin.

"Hey guys, you two look great," I said looking at there clothes. They were nice.

"Awh thanks Dahvie your so sweet, unlike my brother who told me I look like a dead rat this morning," she said looking pointedly at Jayy. He stiffled his laughter in his hand. I turned to face Jayy.

"Hey Jayy?" I started. I didn't do the homework and I needed to do it or Miss Larkin will whoop me.

"Yeah?" he had a bright smile on his face. My insides felt like fluff.

"I didn't do my Science homework last night.... do you have it so I can copy?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah sure," he bent down to get his bag. He gave be the homework. Just then. Luka walked in late. But (of course) the teacher just looked at him, sighed and put him down as late. Why you not as him asswipe? God some teachers are mean. damn and Luka sits infront of me too.

He sat down, turned and smiled at me.

"Hey Dahvs," He said, twirling his hair. Don't do that. Don't call me Dahvs.

"Hey," I replied. Just to be polite.

"Um... what are you doing tonight?" he asked me. Jayy looked up from his homework diary and stared at Luka.

"Uh nothing why?" I said cautiously. Lukas smile got bigger.

"Wanna come to my house tonight?" he asked a bit too eagerly. Yikes. I was gunna ask Jayy if he wanted to come to mine roday but I'm too nice to say no. Damn you niceness!

"Uh yeah sure..." I said

"Great! Meet me by the gates at the end of the day." he said. then turned around.

Wow what have I done....

--------------------------------------------

:)))))