JustinXJasmin :)))

This chapter won't have any Jahvie in it :((( my friend Esther wanted me to do a special chapter on Justin and Jasmin. Enjoy anyway!! :))))

EDIT: Why do these faces have so many chins?

--------------------------------------------

Jasmin's P.O.V

I was sooo excited to see Justin today. He's soooooo fricken CUTE!! But of course I would never tell him that.....

Anyway...

I walked into school with him beside me. He smelt soo nice!! Oh god I sound like a creep. He brushed his hand of mine by accident. OMIGOD.

"Are you ok? You just froze up," Justin said concerned. Oh crap. Gotta stop doing that.

"Uh... yeah I'm fine. I swear!" he looked at me like he didn't believe me.

"I AM!!" I stressed. People turned to look at me. "WHAT!!"

They stopped staring immediately.

"God some people really need to get a life!!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Justin was trying to stop his laughter.

"Hey stop laughing at me!" I hit him.

"I'm sorry, poor baby," he teased. HE CALLED ME BABY HE MUST LOVE ME!! I sound like a creepy stalker but that's just how I am around cute boys like Justin.

Justin's P.O.V

OMIGOD SHE'S SOO ADORABLE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. Seriously though she needs to stop.

When we got to our form room we went inside and the teacher wasnt there. Yes he's off!! That means we can sit where ever we want! I can sit near Jasmin!

"Hey mind if I sit with you?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure!" she said exited. Just then the substitute walked in and started to take role.

"Jasmin"

"Here,"

"Dahvie"

"HHHAAAIIIII!!!!!"

The class laughed. Even the teacher laughed. it's nice to have a teacher that understands.......LOL

Just then we heard the speaker go off...

"Jasmin Monroe to the front office please, ' Everyone in class went oooooo.

Jasmin's P.O.V

WHAT HAVE I DONE?? I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME!! I thought in my head as I left the classroom. I walked to the front office and opened the door to see him.

--------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN :))) short I know but..... still..... vote and comment :)))