Wake Up Wake Me Up.....

Dahvie's P.O.V

it all happened so fast. He's kissing me. Wait......HE'S KISSING ME!! I brought my hand up to his face and kissed him back. We broke apart looking at each other, our foreheads touching.

"Wow..." I breathed.

"You liked it? Am I a bad kisser?" he asked uneasy. Is he kidding??

"No...." I whispered, kissing his lips again brfore pulling back. "It was perfect,"

"So.... does this mean you like me?" he asked.

"........Yes Jayy. I do like you. Alot more than I should. You mean so much to me and I've just met you....." This is it.... I'm gunna ask him about the dreams...

"Hey Jayy?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever seen me before? Like in a dream?" He froze up for a few seconds then relaxed.

"Yeah I have....I saw you on a train track crying and screaming....I wanted to help you but before I could I woke up.....I thought I'd never see you again.... but I was wrong huh?" he giggled. That's adorable.

" I had the same dream only it was you I saw on the train tracks comming over to me to help me but before you could do anything I woke up aswell.....maybe were ment to meet. Some fate shit," I suggested. Jayy smiled at me.

"Maybe..." He kissed me again...

----

When it was around 9ish I asked Jayy if he could stay. He rang his mum to see if it was ok. It was.

"Race you upstairs!!" I screamed childishly

"OK!!" Jayy ran upstairs and tackled me to the floor. I laughed and hit him in the stomach. He made an 'OOF!' noise. I ran to my bedroom and got dressed. Then into bed. Jayy just stood at the door.

"Hey come in, get dressed,  then get in I'm freezing!" I said. He came in and did what I said then got in beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight gorgeous...." he whispered. I'm so glad it's dark because I'm probably blushing.

"Night..."

------

He was chasing me down the hallway, laughing and calling me names like cry baby and pussy. he always made fun of me ever since my mum died. it's not my fault that she died, but they always tell me that. ALWAYS.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me. They were right behind me. IM GUNNA GET BEAT UP AGAIN!! I thought, terrified.

I ran to the tracks my mum was killed on and they had stopped chasing me. I saw a figure on the tracks......

I walked up to the figure and ....

"Mum!!??"

She smiled at me. She was lke an angel. She was an angel. She'll always will be.

"Dahvie! my little baby!" she greeted.

"What? How-? What are you doing here?" I stressed surprised.

"I came to talk to you about Jayy.... He's a good boy. He's a keeper. Don't lose him. I choose him for you for a reason. He'll take care of you. He'll never hurt you in any way so please, NEVER hurt Jayy.... and he wont hurt you......I love you baby! Bye!" And with that she vanished.......

--------------------------------------------

I updated because SOMEONE *looks pointedly at Jasmin and Esther* Was pressuring me to upload so..... here it is!!