They Stay Impending You.....

EDIT: My spelling is on point in this story.

Dahvie's P.O.V

We git in the car and drove to Luka's house. To be honest, I was terrified. Luka could be dangerous, especially when he has giant fucking squirrels...

We parked outside his house. It was a two story suburban house with white walls, brown roof and a dsmallish garden, complete with clean cut green grass, bushes and flowers everywhere and a tree in the middle.

I looked up at it. My stumoch churned in fear. Why am I scared of thia kid again. Oh yeah, he could do sone serious damage to Jayy.

I got out of the car and stood infront. Jayy cane around and took my hand in his, smiling at me. I smiled back and started to walk up the pathway to my personal hell. Ok let's not go that far, but it's still bad.

I knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Luka's dad.

"Hello Dahvie and...... Dahvie's..... friend?" he said confused, looking at out interlocked hands.

"Is Luka in there? we need to talk to him. It's ergent," I said seriously, trying not to let my voice quiver and shake. It didn't. He looked confused.

"Um yes he's in his room. Come on in and go upstairs. I'm going out," he walked out if the house just as we walked in and closed the door.

"Go on upstairs, baby," Jayy said close to my ear. I nodded and walked upstairs and into Luka's room. He looked up and smiled straight away, but it disappeared as soon as Jayy walked into the room. it turned into a glare when he saw our hands. Oh shit.

"What is he doing here?" he said disgusted.

"We are here to tell you something," Jayy said confidently. I hung my head. I can't do this. He'll hurt Jayy....

"And what might that something be," Lika narrowed his eyes at us. I can't look anymore....

Jayy's P.O.V

I stood my ground, hokding Dahvie's hand. He looked terrified, so I gave hia hand a little squeeze to reasure him.

"And what might that something be," he narrowed his eyes at me, and slowly started to stand up.

"You can't just control people you know," I said. Dahvie suddenly let go of my hand and walked out.  I'm not giving up that easy.

"Says who?" he asked me.

"Says me! You love Dahvie right?" I asked him. Maybe I can talk some sense into him.

Maybe......

He gave me a look.

"Yes..."

"Well then if you really loved him you would wanna be happy, Right?" I reasoned. Luka dropped his arms to his sides in defeat.

"yes....." he looked down. My face softened and I can over to him and hugged him tight as he started to cry.

"I just love him so much but... he'd never be happy with me and I want him to be happy. I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry.." he sobbed.

I shushed him quietly and told him it was ok. We pulled apart and I smiled im his direction. He smiled back, then walked out the room.

Dahvie's P.O.V

I sat down on the chair just as Luka walked in the room and hugged me. I was surprised to be honest, but I put my arms around him anyway.

"I'm so sorry. I want you to be happy. Stay with Jayy if that's what make you happy. I'm sorry," I was shocked. I looked over at Jayy, standing in the doorway, smiling. I smiled back at him.

We left and got in the car...

I'll ask him what happened while I was gone later. But in so tired now. And I fell asleep...

--------------------------------------------

vote and comment :))))