All Of These Dark Dreams....(END)

Dahvie's P.O.V

I woke up beside Jayy in bed. Huh? I don't remember sleeping here.. Jayy must have carried me in...

I looked over at his sleeping face and sighed. How did I get so lucky to get this? He's perfect...

He shifted.

"Stop staring at me.." he said in his sleepy voice. I blushed.

"I'm sorrry. Time to get up baby," I kissed him. He groaned.

"Nooooo...." he rolled over in his sleep.

"Yyyeeeessss," I groaned back. "Hurry up don't be lazy come on. Ill make you breakfast?" I bargained. Jayy turned and smiled at me, showing all his pearly whites.

"Hmmmmm ok...." he said sleepily. We got out of bed, and went downstairs to find Esther on the sofa on her phone and smiling at it uncontrollably. What's this now? That's adorable. Then I looked to the other side of the room and nearly puked.

Jasmin and Justin were having a little bit too much fun. They were in a full blown make out session right now. Yikes.

"Having fun?" I asked the couple. The broke apart just enough so Justin could groan a 'yeah' then they were off again. I sighed and shook my head, goibg over to Esther and looking over her shoulder. She squealed.

"WHY WOULD YO- wait a minute.... did I just make that sound? ew... ANYWAY!! DONT READ OVER MY SHOULDER LIKE THAT YOU PURPLE SPIKEY HAIRED WEIRDO!!" she smaked my arms and chest multiple times.

"Damn...." Jayy said. I laughed as Esther pouted. Just then her phone buzzed. She smiled. Naww...

"Hey love birds! We're going hurry up and leave these other love birds alone," I wish Esther would find someone she liked.....They finally broke apart.

"Right ok we're comming keep your tits intact," Justin groaned and got of the couch with Jasmin, who waved at us and blushed. They all left.

"Huh....they're gone..." I said. I went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast. We had breakfast, got dressed and went into the living room.

Just then the door of my home just blew up and in came the 'squirrels' and behind them, was Luka... No he said he was sorry!! he said he wouldn't bother us anymore!! He said so himself!!!! Why is he doing this!!!  He looked up through his Fluffy blonde hair. I looked at his eyes. Those eyes do not belong to a sane person. They have this crazy glint in them and one keeps twitching. Luka's gone crazy!! He rose his hand and in it.... HE HAD A MOTHER FUCKING GUN!!!

"Suprise, Mother fuckers....." And he fired the gun....

--------------------------------------------

Who did Luka shoot? Will they live? idk.... im doing a sequal tho so youll find out in that. let me know in the comments if you even want another book to this storyline :))) vote aswell please :))) thank you!!