Im Losing My Fucking Mind...

Hheyyy :))))

--------------------------------------------

Dahvie's P.O.V

"Jayy...." I started.

"HI JAYY!! ME AND ESTHER ARE HERE!! COME DOWN HERE!!" I heard.

I sighed. Well I guess I'll ask her later then.... Me and Jayy looked at each other.

Then we git up amd went downstairs.

"And why do we have to come dowstairs again?" Jayy whined.

"Because you love us," Said Jasmin, smiling sweetly. Jayy sighed.

"Well? What you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Eeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmuh,"

"Little bit of an exaggeration, Esther," I Laughed silently to myself. Jasmin and Esther suddenly looked at each other.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!" They screeched excitedly.

Dammit.

Jayy's P.O.V

I really didn't want to play this, but whatever I'm not going to make Dahvie think im a pussy am I? No..

"And why would we do that? What age are we? 12?" Dahvie said annoyed. Damn he didn't wanna play it either. YAY!!

"Why? You....chicken?" Jasmin challenged.

"Noooooo....I've just never liked this game. People would always ask me......things that I don't wanna answer....that's all," Dahvie shifted uncomfortably. Awh.

"Well it's just us. We won't ask you anything that brings up any memories. And you can always pick Dare......" Jasmin looked at Dahvie innocently. Suddenly, Dahvie's phone started to ring.

"Opps...hold on," he started. "Hello?"

I wonder who it was?

"Yeah dad I'll be over in a minute," He said tiredly. "I love you too dad.... bye," he hung up.

"Was that your dad? Do you have to go home?" I asked, disappointedly.

"Yeah but you guys can come too," Dahvie's face brighted like a lightbulb.

"We could watch some movies instead of playing that boring ass game, they suggested. He used his thumb to gesture to them.

"Hey!!" They both said in unison.

*skipping getting to Dahvie's house...*

Once we got there and up to the door, Dahvie pulled out his keys and let us in. When I went in there was a staircase to my right then two doors. It was weird considering my house is all open and shit while his has doors all over the place.

"Dahvie is that you?" I heard.

"Yeah!!" He shouted back. "Open that door there and go in." Dahvie instructed, pointing at the door on the right. I went over and opened it to reveal the kitchen. It had black and white cabnits and counter tops with a silver fridge. I'm sorry that fridge does not go with the rest of the kitchen. Wow I'm so judgy.

In the kitchen was a man and a boy who looked around 3 or 4 years younger than Dahvie. I think it was his brother. The kid looked up. He had longish sort of hair reaching the back of his neck and he kinda just looked like them scene boys. With red hair and fuck loads of peircings.

"Hey," he said with a voice that did not match his body. It was really low. Damn.

"Hey Justin. Guys, meet my little brother, Justin." Dahvie introduced.

"Hi," I waved awkwardly. Jasmin just did a small wave and blushed. Awh now what do we have here? A crush? That's adorable. I should bully her later.

"I'm Jayy," I said. He smirked

"Really? I didnt know that. Dahvie texted me about you earlier. You know, before he met you," Ooohh I now know how this guy works. I looked at Dahvie, who had his head bowed with a deep blush spreding on his entire face. Awh whatta cutie.

"Shut up, Justin," Dahvie said through clenched teeth. I'm dying of cuteness right now. Is that possible? It is now.

"Justin, stop teasing your brother and, I don't know go do your honework and try and be good for once in your life like your brother," his dad said tiredly.

"Ugh! Your aleays comparing me to Dahvie. Can you not?" Justin seethed.

He got up and left out the door. Someone needs a man tampon.

"What's his problem? He was fine a minute ago," I said confused. What the fudge brownies? Oohhh now I'm thinking of my mum's fudge brownies....hmmmmm.....yummm.....

Dahve and his dad shared a look.

"Um nothing let's go to my bedroom yeah? " Dahvie said a little uncomfortable. Gaaa.

"Yeah ok," I said with a small smile on my face. I really think I'm starting to like Dahvie more than a friend. Actully I'm certain of it. I like Dahvie.

--------------------------------------------

.....well that escalated quickly.... I swear this story is writing itself......BYEE :)))