They Are Always Right Behind Me.....

This chapter is going to be short.....sorry!! :((( enjoy anyway :)))

--------------------------------------------

Jayy's P.O.V

When we walked in, the lights were off but I could see Jasmin and Justin tied up at thier backs in one corner, and Luka in the other. He looked up from his phone and smiled. It immediately disappeared when his gaze fell on me.

"Huh....I forgot about you...BOYS!! GET JAYY!!" He squealed. Huh? Before I knew what was happening,  two big guys (and when I say big I mean big this way ←→ AND this way ↑↓ ) came over to me and one lifted me up, while the other held Dahvie.

"LET ME GO, YOU FREAKISHLY BIG........ SQUIRREL!!" awww that's adorable. The guy looked confused.

"Squirrel? Dude I think your more of a squirrel than I am," the guy laughed. The other one threw me over his shoulder and carried me off. I could hear Dahvie screaming and shouting at them to let me go. I caught the smug look on Lukas face before the guy opened a door and threw me inside, making my head hit the wall. I groaned.

The guy locked the door and everything went black.

Dahvie's P.O.V

I was struggling so hard right now it was getting increasingly hard to breath. I've tried standing on the guys foot, scratching at his arms, BITING him......but he's just a solid.......squirrel!!!...Dammit!!

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO JAYY!!" I screamed at Luka, making him jump. Then he smiled. Ugh....

"nothing baby..." he said, batting his eyelashes. Freaky.

"I'm not your baby," I said through clenched teeth. His face hardened and he came over to me and grabbed my face.

"You. Are. Mine. Do you understand? I told myself I would do ANYTHING to get you and you will be mine or I'll do some serious damage to your precious little Jayy," he seethed.

"YOU WONT HURT MY BROTHER IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!" Jasmin shouted.

Luka turned and glared at her. Then he smacked her. She wimperd. Justins gaze hardened.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!" He turned and looked at Jasmins cheek.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah...."

Luka turned to me.

"Your mine. Understood?" he smiked sickly sweet.

I didn't want this. I wanted Jayy. But he'll hurt Jayy if I don't.

"Yeah......."

--------------------------------------------

hope you like :)))