I Don't Know What To Do...

Jayy's P.O.V

I woke up really warm and comfortable. Dahvie was sleeping beside me. I smiled and pulled him closer to me. He moaned in his sleep and rolled over to face me. He's so cute, but I have to wake him soon.

I climbed out of bed, carefull not to wake Dahvie, and got a shower. When I was done, Dahvie was in his boxers and wearing his school shirt, trying to do his tie. That's fucking adorable.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist behind him. He gasped in surprise, then turned, and smiled, giving me a kiss.

"Here, let me help you. Turn around," he turned to face me and I did his tie for him.

"There!" I said standing back a bit. He smiled at me in thanks and turned to get the rest of his uniform and threw it on. Then I watched him do his hair and makeup.

"Ok I'm done!" he declaired. "Time to go...are you sure you want to do this Jayy? Cuz you know, we could just be together without him knowing? Or is that bad? That's cheating isn't it? God dammit LUKA!!" He grabbed his hair in frustration. I took hold of his arms a d pulled them down gently to his sides.

"Hey calm down, listen, if he hurts me or you I'll slap the shit outta him," I assured him.

"......ok but if you do end up doing that....I must warn you...... Luka has one hell of a bitch slap..... just saying...." he warned. Right. So.... just don't let Luka slap me? Seems easy enough....

"Ok...I won't, " I told him, grabbing hold of his cheeks and kissing him.

When we got to school, we saw Luka standing at the door, obviously waiting for Dahvie.

"There he is, should we do this now? I mean, I don't want to make a scene..." I said.

"Let's do it after school, so when we get in here walk straight past him, dont make eye contact with him, just walk. Ok?" he asked.

"Yeah. Wait here for a couple minutes so It doesn't look like we arrived together, I don't think he's seen us yet," I kissed his cheek and got out. I waved slightly and walked towards where the gates were.

When I walked to where Luka was, I didn't look at him, but I could tell he was death staring me to death. Yikes. Calm down...

Dahvie's P.O.V

I saw Jayy walk in with Luka death staring him. Damn. If looks could kill, Jayy would be dust.

I waited a few more minutes, then got out and went over to Luka. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Hey baby!!!" he said loudly. I put on my best fake smile and put my arms around his waist as he kissed me. We then started making out. I couldn't stop thinking about Jayy as I heard Lukas little whimpers as I tugged on his bottom lip gently with my teeth. We pulled away and I took Lukas small hand in mine, and walked down the corridor.

We walked into form class and Luka sat in his seat infront of me and I sat in mine. I looked Jayy and winked at him. He mouthed 'I love you'. I mouthed it back.

I turned in my seat to see Esther giving me a knowing stare.

"So? Are you gunna do it today?" she asked excitedly. she gasped suddenly with a look of calm excitement.

"Can I watch...." she said seriously. I sighed. Of course she would want to see this.

"Yeah yeah what ever...." She squealed and everyone turned, but turned back around when they caught her death stare. I turned back around in my seat smiling to myself. I have such a crazy best friend...

At the end of the day, I was nervous.

"Ready to do some dammage?" Jayy asked. I looked at him, I suddenly felt determined.

"Let's do this,"

--------------------------------------------

lol it sounds like there going om some sort of ground mission !! ;))) vote and comment if you enjoyed :)))