I'm Falling Down To The Ground...

Hhheeyyyy!! :))))

--------------------------------------------

Jayy's P.O.V

I didn't really have enough time to react untill he pulled away, smiled and bit his lip and walked away.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. I WAS JUST MOUTH RAPED.

Too far? Maybe for you.

I walked bavk around the corner to see Luka gone and Dahvie staring at me. Probably wanting an explanation.

"He was asking me something. So, my car or yours?" I asked sheppishly.

"Uhhh....yeah ok uh...Yeah let's go!" he said, back to his childlike state. I noticed he did this alot. It was cute to be honest.

On the way out of the school, we saw Jasmin and Esther walking to Esther's car. Hnnm I wonder where they're going ...

we got in the car and drove home

*skipping the boring car ride*

When we got there, I noticed no car in the driveway. Hmm. Odd. Mums usually home by now.

I opened the door for Dahvie as he walked in, looking around himself.

"Amazing place," He said to himself, impressed.

"Thanks I guess. Let's go upstairs to my bedroom," I blushed. That sounded weird.

Dahvie's P.O.V

His house was amazing! I couldn't stop looking around myself. When I walked in, I saw everything open. The kitchen had black tops and the rest was pure glass with whit plates stacked in it. White cabnets lined the top of the kitchen.

then on the other side was what seemed to be a living room. there was two L shaped sofas siting diagonal to each other with a curved tv. That's cool. I want that tv.

"Amazing place," I said, mainly to myself.

"Thanks I guess, Let's go upstairs to my bedroom," He blushed. I think it was more to do with the fact that he just asked me into his bedroom. Cutie. Whhattt the fffuuuckkk??

"Dahvie?"

"Oh, sorry I was having a mental battle with myself,  let's go to your room yeah?" I suggested.

"Yeah. This way."

We walked up glass spiral stairs to the second floor.

"My rooms this way," Jayy walked to a big, White door. I opened the door and walked inside...

--------------------------------------------

Its short I know but I'm sick so sorry :(((