0.1

diary entry 1 - Seungmin

The frat boys in the house next to us finally moved out today. I guess their house sold. To be honest I'm surprised college kids could afford to live in our neighborhood, but they were obviously legacy students, what with the expensive cars and massive parties.

God the parties were the worst. It took 4 alcohol poisoning cases for the eviction process to start, and even then they continued until the police set up camp right outside their house.

A lot of families toured the house, we know because they tried to tour ours, the houses in the neighborhood all look the same on the outside. The similarities always caused problems for drunk college students, who are the main reason we have smart locks on our doors and the windows downstairs. Of course this only served to set off the alarms every other hour of the night on the weekends.

There was a moving truck when I left for school this morning, and it was gone when I got home. We probably won't ever formally meet our new neighbors, just see them in passing, get to know their names because of mis-sorted mail, see them occasionally on their way to work in the morning and wave goodbye when they move out because the owners are never permanent. There are a couple of houses like that in the neighborhood, I didn't think anything of it when I saw the moving truck this morning. It's a constant. Every couple of months there's a new truck, a new owner.

Let's see how long this one lasts.

______________

okay so its short and ill probably post another chapter tonight to make up for it but these first chapters are mostly just laying groundwork for the bulk of the story later

im a little nervous because im really, really bad at writing aus but hopefully you all enjoy this one

feedback is always appreciated!

[edited 07/31/2019]