0.4

diary entry 2 - Seungmin

She redecorated again today, which has to be the 3rd time this month. She didn't buy all new furniture this time which must mean these freak re-organizing sprees are getting less intense. She bought an expensive rug, rearranged everything twice and is painting again.

I don't mind the paint smell or supplies it's her that's difficult. She never thinks before she paints and then complains about getting it on her work clothes, she claims the smell makes her nauseous although she never buys nose plugs, she insists on buying new drop cloths every time she repaints and then complains about the cost.

I know she doesn't even register the cost, she hasn't registered the cost of anything in her life. Even before dad we had more than enough, and after the manipulative divorce lawyers she has no need to worry about money for the rest of our lives.

She's insufferable, but I knew this when I got stuck with her.

I met our new neighbors today, and they have a kid my age. His name is Hyunjin, he goes to the school across town. He talks a lot but I like that I don't have to talk. He's nice.

He's really pretty too, tall and confident and he has wonderful hair. But I'm sure he's not gay.

____________________

wow could i be any more cliche with that last line

i'll plan to do two updates when one is a diary entry because they're so short

feedback is always appreciated! thanks for reading