4.7

first person pov 11 - Seungmin

Hyunjin turned on a movie, some rom-com we've both seen too many times, and we're sitting quietly on the couch. He sighs, resting his head on my shoulders as he watches.

A few moments later he sighs again, louder this time and moves to rest his head on my lap.

I'm ignoring his dramatic attempts to get my attention, partly because I'm paying attention to the movie and mostly because I want to see his reaction.

He sighs again, almost pointedly, and then rolls over to look up at me.

"Pay attention to meee," he whines, dragging out his words almost petulantly, and it's too cute.

"We were just making out like three minutes ago," I laugh, and he considers this for a minute before shaking his head.

"I don't see your point," he says plainly, reaching out to take my hand into his. I can't help but smile when I'm around him, he's a force to be reckoned with when it comes to having a bad day.

I didn't necessarily have a bad day, but everything feels slightly off. Everything seems to be happening at a different speed than I can comprehend, but it's not too fast or too slow, it's just different. I know what it means, what's going to happen soon, but I also know that when I'm around him it goes away.

He squeezes my hand, dragging my attention back to him again.

As soon as he sees my attention return to him he smiles, closing his eyes and burrowing into my lap. My heart feels like it's flying, beating so fast I can feel my pulse in my hands. And he's so cute, he never fails to make me laugh.

"Fine, I'm paying attention now," I say, and he smirks contentedly, his eyes twinkling almost mischievously.

"Finally," he draws out the word, still smiling, and I can't help but let him pull me into the rhythm we've gotten so used to. I can't be worried around him, it's practically impossible.

"How was your day?" I ask, and he starts talking, his voice light and distant, recounting his day. It's an easy topic, he gets to talk and I get to listen. It's so wonderfully comfortable.

I realize for the first time that when he talks he doesn't look at my eyes like he used to. Instead he's trained on my lips, and I can't stop myself from laughing when I realize.

"What?" he asks, surprised, and his eyes flick up to mine.

"My eyes are up here," I drawl, watching his face go red instantly.

"Was I doing it again?" he asks.

I cock my head to the side, confused.

"I've been catching myself watching your lips while I'm talking to you. Like a lot," he says, and I can't stop myself from smiling like a maniac.

"Why?" I can't help myself from asking, and he laughs, embarrassed.

"Because I like them," he says, reaching forward and placing his hand gently underneath my chin.

I start to say something but go silent as he slowly traces the bottom of my lips with his thumb, smiling softly to himself.

"Pretty," he mumbles under his breath, and a small sigh leaves my throat involuntarily.

He smirks, it's obvious he's trying not to laugh at me.

I can't bring myself to care, caught up in the intimacy of the moment, and he leans up to kiss me lightly, pulling away and settling into my lap again.

He tugs at the bottom of my shirt, well, his shirt that I'm wearing right now, and smiles.

"I love it when you wear my clothes."

I can't help but smile. I've taken to wearing his shirts more than my own, I wear one of his thin cotton shirts to bed and I sleep so much better when I can smell the soft scent of him on his clothing. And I'd be lying if I say I didn't enjoy wearing his clothes as much as he enjoys my wearing them.

"Tired," he yawns, burrowing into my legs and closing his eyes, and my heart swells as I watch him.

Maybe I'm in love with him. I've never thought about love before. It's really fucking scary.

But maybe I'm in love with him.

___________________________ 

finally something happened lol

drama is approaching ... i'm sorry

feedback is always appreciated!