Chapter 9: Talking

I just had a genius idea. I am going to spy on Snape all day after potions class. Why? Because I'm curious about what he's doing and also I want to seek for an opportunity to talk to him. Because that's what we need to do, talk.

So, after potions class I walk out of the classroom and wait behind the door for Snape to come out. I don't have to wait for long, and there he goes. I keep a good distance from him so that he doesn't notice me as I follow him through the corridors. He doesn't do anything special, he goes to the canteen to eat and then he goes to Dumbledore's office. I'm listening to their conversation the entire time but they're just talking about schedules and potions and some boring stuff. After two hours (yup, they had a really long talk) Snape comes out of Dumbledore's office and starts wandering the corridors. God, this is so boring!

After a couple of more hours he finally goes into his own room that I didn't even know existed until now. He opens the door and then I can't just spy on him anymore (because it's freaking boring and I need to kiss him soooo bad) so I run right after him and close the door behind us.

"What on earth are you doing here?"

"I followed you", I reply. I'm not smiling like I usually do when I'm talking to him. I'm just so mad at him that even his cuteness can't help right now.

"Yes, I figured. But you still haven't answered the real question." He sits down on his dark green bed and I'm standing in front of him.

"I followed you all the way here because we need to talk."

"We can not do that."

I burst into tears and sit next to him.

"You shouldn't have kissed me. You shouldn't have showed me love if you don't want to do this! I'm hurt. You hurt me."

I can see his facial expression changing slowly. He doesn't seem like he's going to cry, he just seems like he's really sorry and disappointed in himself.

He puts his arms around me and says:" I'm sorry. I know I did wrong, Y/N."

He dries my tears and looks me in the eyes. "It's okay", I whisper into his ear and kiss his cheek. He kisses my lips and runs his fingers through my hair.
I start taking his robe off, and at first he's hesitating but then he relaxes and takes my top off. Then I throw my skirt away...

He's kissing my face, my lips, neck... And he goes all the way down. Like, literally all the way. I'm lying on the bed and he finds my soft spot... Oh God, how is he so good at this?!

I'm gasping. He's absolutely amazing.

We stop after a while. It's like he just realized again how inappropriate this is. I'm not mad at him for making us stop, I want to take things slowly too.

I'm lying under the blanket next to Snape and he's holding me in his arms.

"Well, that was some good talking, huh?" I say, smirking.

He's smiling. For the first time ever, I see him actually smiling. And he's cuter than ever.

We fall asleep soon, next to each other...