chapter 1: The beginning of the beginning

Hey guys, this is my second fanfic. If you want, you can read my other fanfic THE HUNGER GAMES.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAYA’S POV* “Maya, don’t you think Niall from One direction is so dreamy!” Morgan said.  “Don’t you mean Liam? He’s Brilliam!” Emily sighed.

“Ewwww! Get your sick, gross, 1D lovin minds out of here!” I screamed.

I love my friends; Kyah, Morgan, Emily, Abby and Mia but I sometimes don’t know how they can like... One direction.

“Now class, we have five new students again. You may, actually you would, know them since they are quite famous.” The teacher said.

Everybody squealed, even me and I’m the popular girl. Squealing isn’t very mature!

 “Class, please welcome, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Liam Payne.” The teacher said.

Everyone kept shouting happily but I stopped. I mean, I was just saying tow seconds ago how gross and disgusting they were and now they are in my class.

“Now, please find an empty seat and then we will get back to math’s.” the teacher said.

Good thing was that there were five empty spots left but bad thing was…2 of them were next to me! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, they all ran to the seats next to me. I am super popular, and have dated everyone that has asked me, but I don’t want to be with one direction. Zayn and Louis sat next to me, Liam sat next to Emily (she screamed so hard), Niall coincidentally sat next to Morgan (she couldn’t keep giggling) and Harry sat next to Mia.

“Hey sweet thang! You’re looking hot today.”  Surprisingly it was Zayn.

“Yeah right. She doesn’t want you Zayn, she wants me! I am pretty Fantablouis!”