100 Years to Live

100 Years To Live [an Unlikely Love Story of Werewolves, Vampires, and Wizards] 

Summary:

In a split second, Noelle Grey finds herself caught in the centre of a conflict involving vampires, werewolves, and sorcerers and struggling to survive. One can only take so much of mythological monsters, what with the bloodlust and magic spells. This narrative explores themes of love, trust, bravery, strength, dying, and what constitutes "forever." There are moments when the one thing you desire more than anything will ultimately be your undoing. Occasionally, you don't realize what you have until it's gone. There are instances when the person you love, the person you need, and the person you desire are three very different men.

~~

However, I want you to know that I'm done with this enemy's foolishness.

I live in a neutral nation. Switzerland is who I am.

I won't let territorial issues between people influence me.

Jacob belongs to the family.

I expect to love you for a lot longer than that, so you're not exactly the love of my life. The one true love of my life.

Who is a vampire and who is a werewolf doesn't matter to me.

Angela is welcome to join the celebration if it turns out that she is a witch.

Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer