Intro

PRIMARY CHARACTERS

NOELLE Grey, the main character, is a 15-year-old artistic genius who coexists with a pack of werewolves while being a human. Her life's ambitions were to: 1) leave this tiny village; 2) become wealthy through her art; and 3) somehow become eternal. The entire narrative is from Noelle's perspective.

The Werewolves

ETHAN Clark has been Noelle's dearest companion since diaper days. They've gone through thick and thin together. Although Noelle considers Ethan to be her best friend, Ethan views Noelle as something much more.

Lindsey Grey is Noelle's elder sister. Lindsey is nice, clever, empathetic, and trustworthy. She's always so kind, and it drives Noelle crazy.

MEGHAN Taylor and Natalie Taylor, otherwise known as the Taylor twins, are blonde, beautiful, and bitches to those who get on their bad side.

Frankie is another teenage werewolf who goes to school with Noelle.

GARRET Grey is Noelle's adoptive father. Garret is the leader of the werewolf pack.

The Vampires

Clarence Hill, the school's sexiest man, is a vampire. He's 18 years old, drop-dead handsome, and frozen. Clarence defies the status quo and the vampire-werewolf pact when he develops feelings for Noelle.

Jane Wells is the high school's ice princess. She's pretty, she's mysterious, and she barely says a word. What happened to make Janice this way?

Amelia Edwards and Benjamin Smith are only 15 like Noelle, but they have been around for 200 years. This young/old vampire duo have special abilities when they're together: seeing visions, changing weather, telekinesis, all that jazz.

Penelope Bennett is the leader of the vampire clan. She has a multitude of special abilities.

The Sorcerers

Jonas Winters, a young wizard, moves to town. He is a new student at Noelle's high school, and he can't seem to leave her alone. It appears like Noelle has found a new bully. Only this one is enchanting.

Sarah and Peter, a witch and a warlock (a male witch), are blissfully married. They took Jonah on as an apprentice before moving to Noelle's village. The sorcerers just want a peaceful environment in which to perform their magic, but the werewolves and vampires are unable to maintain order.

The Mortals

Kelly Adams is Noelle's best girlfriend. She is completely unaware of the fact that her best friend is living with wolves and dating a vampire.

MS. ATRIA is Noelle's art teacher. Ms. Atria is very motherly, and Noelle finds her very helpful.