Character Sketch

Our Manan!!

Manik Malhotra-:

Founder of FAB5, Mani of his Jaan , like a mirror to Cabir , Dhruv's Buddy , like a brother to Navya and Mukti ,Alya's ex strength of his Friends and his jaan is his strength as well as his weakness. hates his parents. Monster for those who hurt his loved ones.

Nandini Murthy-:

Jaan of his Mani , princess of Cabbu Bhai, Best Friend of Navu, Choti of Muku, Cutie of Alu , Angel of his Duggu Bhai and Baby Doll of Abhi.Soul Sister of Alya, Mukti and Navya. Mini Monster for those who hurt her loved ones. She stays with her chacha chachi and his Brother Rishab Murthy, Hater her Amms.

Cabir Dhawan-:

Member of FAB5, soul brother of manik knowns him in and out, Cupid of Our MANAN, Nandini is his Baby Sis, in relationship with Navya Naveli. Evil Twin of Mukti, Prankster of the Group.

Navya Naveli-:

Known as Black and White Madhubala, she is from Patna, Soul Sister of Mukti, Alya and Nandini. In relationship with Cabir, like a sister to Manik and Abhi.

Dhruv Vedant-:

Member of FAB5, Buddy of Manik, Shy Boy of the group always try to stop FAB4 from troubling people. In relationship with Alya, Duggu Bhai of his Angel.

Alya Saxsena-:

Member of FAB5, Makeup-kit of the group, Beauty without Brains. Soul Sister of Nandini, Mukti and Navya. In relationship with Dhruv, ex of Manik. Sister of Harshad Saxsena.

Mukti Vardhan-:

Member of FAB5, Tom Boy of the Group, Known as Lady Bheem and Female Version of Manik Malhotra. Muku of her Chotti, Soul Sister of Navya, Nandini and Alya. In Relationship with Abhimanyu Thakkar, Hates her parents.

Abhimanyu Thakkar-:

In Relationship with Mukti, calls Nandini as BabyDoll. Does not have any kind of problem and does not have any kind of health issues.

Soha Khurrana-:

Claims to Love Manik, but in Reality she is only behind is Money and Fame. Hates Nandini and FAB4.