Chapter-: 1

Story after Musicana Confession, Next day they had the Main Event of Musicana, as usual NH4, were practising but in Harshad's mind he was planning something very BIG for FAB5 spl Manik. NH4's Performance was done now it was chance of FAB5, Harshad played the Video of Cabir another boy to prove Cabir Gay ( till now Harshad and FAB3 do not know about MANAN and Cavya). Everyone was in shock after watching this video,specially manbir and navni, once the video was over all the students of SPACE started gossiping about it, but out of nowhere,a video was played where it showed how Harshad spiked Cabir's Drink and clicked his photo with another guy so that he can defame FAB5 specially Cabir,

Once video was completed NavNi came in the light as they were the one who had playec this video.

Manik-: Harshad! Harshad! Harshad! kab sudhrega tu just to win this Musicana you went so low Tch Tch Tch, and *Punches* Harshad very Hardly, that he falls very badly with his two tooth in his hand.

NavNi-: How low can you get you tried to Defame Cabir, We feel so Disgusted to be in this Band, We are walking out this Band right now.

and all leave for them only FAB5, NavNi and Harshad are their.

Harshad-: Nandini, how dare you being in my Band you are supporting, them have you forgot how they ragged you guys? I wont leave you saying that he came to hit Nandini, but before that ManBir came in his way. they were boiling with Anger first for the video and secondly cause someone tried hitting their princess,jaan.

ManBir-: Dare you hit her consequences will not be good. they started hitting Harshad very Badly that he was needed to the Hospital.

Once he was sent to Hospital FAB5 came to NavNi to thank them.

Cabir-: prin.. I mean Nandini thank you so much for doing this for me, First time apart from FAB5 someone else have supported me,and thank you to you to Navya for helping me.

Nandini-: Cabir no need to thank me I have always thought of you as my Elder Brother.

FAB3 was shocked and Cabir had happy tears in his eyes.

Cabir-: I would love to have such cute little girl as my Sister.

Slowly all FAB5 started to befriend NavNi.

as the time went by mukti went home and DhruLya to the Hospital, to see Harshad and pay off his bill. Only NavNi and ManBir were left behind.

Navya-: She went and hugged Cabir, Tum thik hona? hum kitne darr gaye the.

At the same Time Manik went and Side Hugged Nandini.

Cabir-: Are meri Black and White Madhubala, mujhe kya hoga jab tak i have you and my Princess sister with me!!