Chapter- 2

Cabir- aree meri Madhubala how can anything happen to me when I have my Princess jaan and you with me, and princess ka Mani toh hai hi;)

hearing jaan from Cabir Manik possessively holded Nandini and said..

Manik- Cabirrrr.kitne baar kahun she MY JAAN and NO ONE CAN CALL HER THAT.

hearing him Nandini started blushing and hid herself in Manik and he holded her securely and Cavya chuckled a little.

After few min Nandini still being in hold of Manik said..

Nandini- Bhai, Mani I am Sorry..

hearing sorry from her ManBir had a Confusing Frown on their Face but Nandini continued and said..

Nandini- I am Sorry coz when you guys warned us about Harshad humein sunna nahi and..

before she could complete her sentence she was cutted by Manik who said..

Manik- Jaan it was not your or Madhubala's fault coz we guys ragged and he saved you guys from us so you thought him to be a good guy that's it..

To change the Enviroment Cabir said they should move to Nandini's place now as he was hungry. hearing him all 3 rolled their eyes and said - Bhukkad together hearing them Cabir made a bad face and other's chuckled. ( chacha , chachi and Rishab are out of India for some weeks as they have some important work their and they know about Manan and Cavya and treat all of them as their kids)

Late at Night they reached to Murthy's place as they had dinner from outside coz the possessive men's did not want their sister's and love to strain themselves more by cooking, as all of them were tired they moved to their respective room Manan in Nandini's room and Cavya in Guest Room. Bidding bye and Wishing Good Night to each other they entered their respective rooms.

once they entered their room Manik and Cabir back hugged their respective partners and placed a tight kiss on their cheeks.