Chapter-3

Once Manan and Cavya entered their room, they back hugged their respective partners and gave a tight kiss on their cheeks.

Coming back to Harshad he has been admitted in the hospital for a week though he is not serious still needs bed rest atleast for a month.

other side our love birds,

Cavya were talking about today's event and they slept cuddling each other,

and Manan, let see what they are doing or talking about.

Nandini is sitting on bed and her head is resting on the headset and Manik is laying on her lap and cuddling in her bare tummy as she has worn a crop and shorts. Nandini is ruffling her head.

Manik - Jaan you okay what are you thinking about??

Nandini - Mani I am fine its just that I was thinking what if I and Navu did not knew abt this plan then, how would have bhai felt??

Manik - Shona why are fearing about something that did not happened I know a big fiasco could have taken place but nothing as such happened right?? waise mujhe pata tha jahan mera shining Star hai I don't need to worry!!

After few moments they Cuddled each other for sometime and slept in each others arm.

New Morning-

FAB3 were waiting for ManBir in the canteen

Mukti - Dhrulya uys what do you think about NavNi I think we should be friends with them Humnein itna kuch kiya unke saath still they helped Cabir and all of us.

DhruLya - Even we feel the same... before they could continue ManBir came to them and took their seats. Mukti told them about the conversation about NavNi, ManBir were secretly very Happy about and agreed to them. Even ManBir said,

ManBir - We have already accepted Nandini/Navya as our sister yesterday...

At the same time NavNi entered the Canteen, Cabir saw them,

Cabir - Princess, Madhubala join us guys!!

NavNi were little hesitant so FAB5 started calling them and NavNi looked towards their respective partners who nodded in assurance and NavNi came to sit with them.

NavNi - Hi guys all okay??

FAB5 - Yes, everything is good we just called you guys so that we could apologise for our earlier behaviour and lets be Friends..

NavNi - Guys relax you don't need to apologise and yes we would love to have such lovely friends..

NOTE-:

GUYS I DONT KNOW HOW TO ATTACH PHOTOS IN STORIES, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME..